Official Air Max 97 Thread

I wear so much boost, It feels weird coming back to Nike haha
Change your screen name, traitor  
laugh.gif

Just got my pair in. Half size up definitely got my toes thanking me. Only problem is, feels like there's very very minor heel slip but almost unnoticeable if I tie em good.

Just got my pair in. Half size up definitely got my toes thanking me. Only problem is, feels like there's very very minor heel slip but almost unnoticeable if I tie em good.
Exactly how I felt. Glad I went up to an 11.5 from my normal size 11. I wear my laces a little loose on most of my shoes and I could do the same with these but with the small amount of heel slip, I tighten the knot just a little more than I normally would and they feel fine.

Last edited:
Who lives near a shiekh shoe store on the west coast?

I need my size ordered in-store but I live out Maryland.

Can provide cash or a sz swap for a size 13 or 11 if someone can get my size from there.

Athlete's foot in my area has one sz 8.5 left at their store but won't hold it....if anyone needs it lemme know, and if i can scoop, just retail+shipping, just wanna help someone out if i can.
Haven't seen an athlete's foot in years. Didn't know they were stil around.

man all this 97 talk make me wanna unds my blue 3M 97s, too bad the dutch weather here sux balls >:

C'mon like Nike says: JUST DO IT.

ive never ordered stuff from the europe stores/sites though these two places have it in stock and will  charge delivery. do note they say uk 4.5/5 = us 7 (womens) (they are showing uk sizes)

https://www.jdsports.co.uk/product/grey-nike-air-max-97-womens/265598/

http://www.office.co.uk/view/product/office_catalog/5,21/2017694870
Thanks. It took until now for me to realize the women's pairs were the same price as the men's which is why I didn't get them from JD's all this time..

Who lives near a shiekh shoe store on the west coast?

I need my size ordered in-store but I live out Maryland.

Can provide cash or a sz swap for a size 13 or 11 if someone can get my size from there.

What size are you? If you are a 14 they only had one left in the system and he ordered it for me.

I'm a size 15 and this sizing issue I'm hearing has me worried. If the 14 is too small, I'll hook you up.

What size are you? If you are a 14 they only had one left in the system and he ordered it for me.

I'm a size 15 and this sizing issue I'm hearing has me worried. If the 14 is too small, I'll hook you up.

That's my exact size too hell yes I mean hope you fit em though cause a sz15 is even more rarer but thanks alot imma shoot u a pm

Should I go up half a size from my tts if it's not the length of the shoe is more so width of the shoe for me or should I just break it in

i'm not too worried after seeing you guys post links and ooping pairs. hopefully you guys are this helpful with the golds lol.

Back
Top Bottom