Official Air Max 97 Thread

Anyone ever order from The Good Will Out? Been days and still no reply or tracking number. I might just get a refund from Paypal and go on the hunt again.

Anyone ever order from The Good Will Out? Been days and still no reply or tracking number. I might just get a refund from Paypal and go on the hunt again.
you can forget about that, paypal is not gonna refund you so quick, you will have no other choice then to wait till they reply

Should I go up half a size from my tts if it's not the length of the shoe is more so width of the shoe for me or should I just break it in

If you got the shoe and you cant find a sz up than yea break em in cause they do look narrow IRL.But if u can get a bigger size do it.

Last edited:
Silvers dropped on a Thursday. The June 29th pair is a Thursday. I doubt they'd switch up and release the golds on Saturday May 13th. Idk tho [emoji]127997[/emoji]‍♂️

Where did you guys see a May release date?

The same guy who told me that the am 97 silvers would release on 4/15 (which got bumped up to 4/13 (which most doubted as true because they thought they would release on air max day)) said 'may for sure', but 'no definite release day yet'

Somebody else posted somebody on twitter who seems to know stuff as may 18th.

Back
Top Bottom