Official Air Max 97 Thread

side bag aka shoulder bag arrived from undftd. Also had a comparison with supreme shoulder bag and the undftd is much bigger and wider.

IMG_6874.JPG IMG_6873.JPG
IMG_6872.JPG

I feel that resale wise these will be similar to the Supreme Air Max 98 drop (minus snakeskin pair) When they first dropped there were a lot of peopl saying they didn't like em in person, they weren't comfortable, etc and prices hovered around 230-250 for awhile.

Now a DS pair is in the $330+ range even on eBay. If you hate the UNDFTD pair then pass, but if you're on the fence buy when you can and you can always sell em if you change your mind.

depends on size I cannot find 8.5 in that price range

thinking about the atlantic blues...ebates has 10% back on nike.com right now too in case anyone else is thinking about it.

I got some sale stuff in my cart right now for the 20% off sale...(summer20 is the code). Decisions decisions

You got those in-store right? When did the whites drop online? I haven't been following. Been waaaay too busy.

Both pairs from the online release...shoes dropped right after the apparel...my girl scored on the whites and I got the blacks..both on mobile right as I dropped her off for work lol

What are thoughts on laces with black UNDFTD pair? Keeping the black laces in or swapping in the black/red? I feel the all black make the shoe look too plain

these undefeateds fit half size up like silver bullets or? i went half size up on the summit white/snakeskin and had too much room. decide to go tts on these lol hope i ain't f up

Reactions: PJS
As for right now
Out of 73 NTers on this thread that tried to use SNKRS app for UNDFT AM97 this morning
21 took L by error
19 took L but did not specify reason
33 copped successfully. Out of 33, 26 copped due to restock.

So initially cop rate is 14%
after the restock the cop rate is 45%

I copped from SNKRS. Perhaps because I took an L on Air Jordan 1 Royal Blues while "everybody eats".

when my snks app was spinning (eventually errored) i switch to the frenzy app and copped from both stores there. Prob most people were on snkrs instead of frenzy

Reactions: PJS
I feel that resale wise these will be similar to the Supreme Air Max 98 drop (minus snakeskin pair) When they first dropped there were a lot of peopl saying they didn't like em in person, they weren't comfortable, etc and prices hovered around 230-250 for awhile.

Now a DS pair is in the $330+ range even on eBay. If you hate the UNDFTD pair then pass, but if you're on the fence buy when you can and you can always sell em if you change your mind.

I really want to say the UNDFTD AM97 is better.

I didn't even know AM98 exist until last year. First time seeing that, I thought Supreme logo wasn't big enough to show off hype. And I had a hard time to find the swoosh.

I have seen AM97 a handful of times before I started wearing AF-1s. Cool or ugly, I know that shoe, and it looked like a train to me.

But you are right
UNDFT AM97 will not surpass Supreme AM98. Both are hype stores, both are Air Max something something. Can't be far off in resale.

Back
Top Bottom