Official Air Max 97 Thread

I should have sat on my red supremes...sold them for basically retail or slightly over. I cashed out to buy OVOs lmao

I kept mine and love um. Still get a lot of, "those look interesting" since AM98 are rarely out there in the wild outside of that collab.

Reactions: PJS
IMG_7559.JPG

Amazing in person
Where did you cop?

Please don't roast me to hard but what's the deal with undefeated? I know ppl beast hard for their drops but aren't they just a store?? Why are they so epic
Hype.
That is why hype is called hype, because they are exggaerated.

When I was in high school, there were a bunch of guys that called themselves " hyped".

They wear Stussy, Undefeated, Supreme, Overkill even Armani products, as well some local hyped brands, "Mania", "RemixTPC", "PizzaCut5", "SexyDiamond", "Provider". They hang out in night clubs, and started to drink and xxx and drink and xxx

These roducts could be found in Botique stores, and their hoodie jackets are $100 each.

Once I entered college, I bought two of those hyped hoodie jacket. Wearing AF-1s, I thought I was fly.

So I found out "hyped" requires a lot of expensive street wear purchasing. I gave up.

Why are they so epic? Ask the original fanboys why purchase Supreme white tee for $100.
We just follow the crowd.

To me, UNDFTD AM97 is not better than a pair of Ultra AM97s

Last edited:
Hype.

When I was in high school, there were a bunch of guys that called themselves " hyped".

They wear Stussy, Undefeated, Supreme, Overkill even Armani products, as well some local hyped brands, "Mania", "RemixTPC", "PizzaCut5", "SexyDiamond", "Provider". They hang out in night clubs, and started to drink and xxx and drink and xxx

These roducts could be found in Botique stores, and their hoodie jackets are $100 each.

Once I entered college, I bought two of those hyped hoodie jacket. Wearing AF-1s, I thought I was fly.

So I found out "hyped" requires a lot of expensive street wear purchasing. I gave up.

Why are they so epic? Ask the original fanboys why purchase Supreme white tee for $100.

Weren’t you in line for these on SNKRS this morning?....Come On Man....

Last edited:
Hype.

When Undefeated first opened my mother would always cop me a pair of kicks from undefeated when she went to La Brea to go shopping. Undefeated been a staple in LA for a min.

you guys sold the whites too quick. But you still came out on top lol.
I may sell my Whites, gotta wait till I see then in person before I make a decision, but if I sell them it will be later down the road. I'm gonna hold on to them for a lil longer.

the UNDFTD slander is hilarious.

UNDFTD, as mentioned above, is a staple, and the blueprint of boutiques today.

They have a revolving door at Nike and are the reason Nike marketing became they hype machine it is today.

Today? Maybe their crooked and unfair, but back in the day, they would buy you pizza and drinks if you camped overnight.

Wtf are you even saying lol
The fact that you remember local "hyped" brands back in the day means you still think about that ****

If you like ultras better than UNDFTDs ****ing fantastic for you, because theres tons of pairs out there. Let people spend and like what they want to. If something gains popularity because its hyped up and you dont like it, use your buying power and save yourself some money. Never understood why people ***** and complain about brands when all you have to do is not buy it and thats enough lol.

Hype.

Back
Top Bottom