Official Air Max 97 Thread

As for right now
Out of
73 NTers on this thread that tried to use SNKRS app for UNDFT AM97 this morning
21 took L by error
19 took L but did not specify reason
33 copped successfully. Out of 33, 26 copped due to restock.

So initially cop rate is 14%
after the restock the cop rate is 45%

I copped from SNKRS. Perhaps because I took an L on Air Jordan 1 Royal Blues while "everybody eats".

I didn't eat this morning (couple errors, few SO notifications), and I didn't eat on AJ1 RB either. I might hit on SNKRS 1 of 15 popular releases.

Math just slightly off on Initial Cop #s....may be missing a variable
Initial Cop - 7/73 (Now 7/74) -> 0.0959 (0.0946) = 9.59% (9.46%)
Restock Cop - 33/73 (33/74) -> 0.4520 (0.4459) = 45.2% (44.6%)

Reactions: PJS
Probably a lot more unreported SNKR L's that need to be tallied.
Maybe a few W's as well, but probably in single digits.

i'm 0/??? on SNKRS.

and in terms of the Draw, I havent won until I hit for the OW 1, 90, and presto

thats a good enough hit to make up for all your missed draws lol. Only W I took on Draw was Kobe Fade to Black X and this UNDFTD AM97 lol.

SNKRS was a fail for me this morning, said my address wasn't valid and I couldn't change it without running into a million errors. On my other SNKRS account I kept getting errors submitting payment

I should have sat on my red supremes...sold them for basically retail or slightly over. I cashed out to buy OVOs lmao

Dang how much did you sell them for? On eBay?

whatever they were going for on stockx a few days ago. was supposed to ship today, but they're only arriving Monday. I wont even be mad if stockx cancels the orders, but if they dont, I'll fulfill them.

it'll make the hoodie and tshirt free with some water on top. not too mad if I dont end up finding them for myself, I have too many black shoes as is. but I def want them

IMG_7559.JPG

Amazing in person

Tried to double up on the UNDFTDs since I struck out on Sat but I’m just glad to get one from SS on Frenzy today.

Please don't roast me to hard but what's the deal with undefeated? I know ppl beast hard for their drops but aren't they just a store?? Why are they so epic

Great question. They really should give 50% off for us advertising their store! I think it's more to do with it being limited/exclusive.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom