Official Air Max 97 Thread

I don't think the remaining colorways will be GR those first colorways were to simply build hype like they did with Air Max 1.

You would think they would do the opposite.. QS the first two og colorways and then GR the rest.. we shall see..

Kind of mad at the hoops to get pairs but if it means Nike delivers us more 97's because they feel the heat, so be it.

Last edited:
Silvers and Golds are the only 2 97s I need. Had the Nintendos back in high school, they're beat now.
If I could get a pair of the Playstations and the FNL anniversaries, I would be set for 97s forever.

I simply got the SBs and Golds for nostalgia. Couldn't get them when I was a kid and missed out on the retros, so I'm glad I got them now.

Waiting for this sz 11 to get here so I can determine what size I wear these in. My 11.5 is still doing hula hoops through Goat. Got my girls pair before I got mine
grin.gif

After getting my order cancelled by Villa with no notification. I hit on my sz thru Need supply, they hit my inbox with order confirmation a few minutes ago. Totally hyped $160 all in. Almost paid $250 this weekend.

My order from SH came in... I ordered a size 8 and ended up with a size 6 smh how does that even happen and the shoe is now sold out

Damn that bites

I'm beyond upset. I ordered from BAIT and then cancelled my order because I used a discount from SH

Should've went with my gut feeling and never cancelled my BAIT order

There's no way I'll possibly find someone willing to trade this 6 for an 8 or find an 8 for retail FML

Last edited:
Got mine in from One Block Down today. My TS is a 10

These fit perfect to be real and not snug, but I mean ideal perfect if they were a 10 I'm not sure how much a difference it would make. I have narrow feet and I still have the ideal amount of space in the toebox.

More Gold Heat to add to with my Saints gear #whodat

Back
Top Bottom