Official Air Max 97 Thread

20221129_232756 (1).jpg

Don’t think golds showed up everywhere just yet. Historically silver bullets have sold out quicker than golds each time they’ve done a retro of both so I’m gonna wait a minute on them. Paid full price for silver bullets and regretted it now that I’m seeing everything on sale.

Honestly my friend you just never know with kicks nowadays. I brought the khaled 5s like two weeks before release for $300 and now they sitting at retail or lower. So I just go with this notion: if you like the shoe and want it, cop at first opportunity and if they sit so be it. Any chance at retail or lower resell I’m on it. But yea I got the golds last retro from…… extra butter. Had to line up and they didn’t have every size. Got lucky. Hopefully they are plentiful and I can just cop..

2017s for this rainy day. Gonna need to grab a 2022 pair since these have been through thick and thin with me at clubs, bars, house parties, mud, snow, rain, you name it. But one of the main reasons too is because the bubble on my left pair popped a couple years ago. I cant really notice it but it will give me peace of mind knowing that both bubbles are intact. Will most likely wear this pair as official beaters.
A9872C5D-CAC8-46BD-9FB8-073898C10919.jpeg

The raffle for the Golds on End was supposed to be over on the 13th but they never sent out an email saying if I got them or not. Weird

Every time I see that damn Burst midsole/outsole, gdamn …
I cannot fathom why Bursts just vanished from Nike’s releases and have never returned :smh:

You and me both, sir. Was basically a perfect balance between a lifestyle and running shoe.

You and me both, sir. Was basically a perfect balance between a lifestyle and running shoe.
Exactly mane. Seemed like they dropped pretty regularly in the early 2000s, I had a couple pairs. Wore them all the time. And then they just stopped releasing and that was that. Went from a shoe Nike was "collabing" with Eminem on to a shoe it pretends doesn't even exist. Pretty inexplicable.

Exactly mane. Seemed like they dropped pretty regularly in the early 2000s, I had a couple pairs. Wore them all the time. And then they just stopped releasing and that was that. Went from a shoe Nike was "collabing" with Eminem on to a shoe it pretends doesn't even exist. Pretty inexplicable.

Probably wouldn't look great with the shrunken air bubble. So I guess we can tell ourselves that would be the case and feel better lol.

Back
Top Bottom