***Official Air Max Penny 4 IV Retro-2017?***

I get and agree with the point about the kids seeing the shoe perhaps for the first time. But, in my opinion,
kids these days are like When we were kids. The majority of them want Hardens, Currys, or Durants. Look at Durant's colorways. Many of them are geared towards kids.

There will certainly be some kids who see something like a Penny IV and love it and want it. But let's be honest, these would hit outlets either way. So why not either:

1. Do them right so the people that actually appreciate the shoe get excited about it and cop at retail

Or

2. Do a couple non-OG colorway and take risks with the materials and do a couple true to the OG. At best, this covers those who care and those that don't. At worst, it's an A/B test for future models

That all being said, sometimes we forget that we are the minority in this sneaker thing. So maybe I'm a moron.

I agree. Same thing with the Barkley line. I've seen some terrible cw's lately on those.

Last edited:
wow who are these people buying these at those ebay prices? dont they know these gonna hit penny 2 prices?

I could never get my foot into the 4's back in the day
And that weird lacing made it worse

This dark neon royal colorway is NOT an OG color right? Can someone please help me with which OG colorways Penny did wear on court back then?

This dark neon royal colorway is NOT an OG color right? Can someone please help me with which OG colorways Penny did wear on court back then?

No....if I can remember it was white/blue, black/blue/white and the Suns colorway that drop when they first came out

i think you have to be a citygear VIP but im not 100% sure (not sure how to become a VIP either).

these are 1/2 off on the site with code MOVINGDAY. i passed myself as i got other shoes from the sale but its 50% off of the site except stuff that released in the last 2 days. really slow site right now.

I would buy now but there are many other things on my list right now. I'll come back later where they can be had at that price or even less.

What did you buy instead bigj505 bigj505 ?

I would buy now but there are many other things on my list right now. I'll come back later where they can be had at that price or even less.

What did you buy instead bigj505 bigj505 ?

I feel the same as you do. I actually got the Iversons for $62.50 (returning the pair I got from finishline) and the Godzilla barkleys for $60. Had $7 in rewards so I think I made out.

Cool, much better retros. Yeah those probably won't see that price again like these will.

Man I still hate them for shafting me the rewards points I had accumulated :smh:

Cool, much better retros. Yeah those probably won't see that price again like these will.

Man I still hate them for shafting me the rewards points I had accumulated :smh:
Yea I feel you. I miss when we used to get PAID for purchases. The odd thing about the Iversons was that they retail at $140 but the had them for $125 before the discount.

So that's where my sz 10 went in the Questions. Those Godzillas feel like bricks though.
Wasn't me on the 10. I got a 9.5 :smile:

Just saw them in store. Even more disappointed. It's that thicker rough suede like used on the black/royal blue AJ 18s. Was hoping for something like the black/white/black or all black from the most recent retro a few years back.

W.T.F.

The folks over at Nike Sportswear have no shame.

Isn't Gentry still over there?

:smh:

So they leave the Carbon Fiber....and take away the zoom? I was hyped when the saw the original Orlando colorway. I'm curious to know if the 2s have forefoot zoom.

Was hoping these would hit ndc clearance eventually but my size already gone. Who out there payin 160 lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom