OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

Doubled up on my 12
039BD6A3-2E0B-4D0F-963B-7C4D87EDBBC3.jpeg

Photons arrived yesterday from Kith. Clean pair and I like the colorway, but this $&#!:
8B21C68B-1817-42EC-999F-7108E3CA37FB.jpeg
301B529F-B105-4534-BB49-5A53E0DA4588.jpeg

I restuffed the toe boxes so hopefully I can get rid of at least some of this epic pre-bent cliff-toe crap. Can’t do anything about the wonky toe bumper attachment, though. You don’t actually notice it in real life, especially on foot, but come on, Nike. I’m just gonna wear these and not think about any of this, so whatever. But it’s disappointing to see, as usual.

Last edited:
Never seen that sole on these.. dope pic. Did not know this was the clay court build.. love still learning here :nthat:
Got this from a September 1988 tennis magazine, Buenos Aires. Didn't remember this "hybrid" Agassi version too. This was players choice I guess as Mc Enroe still wore the outrigger version on clay court while the sole was different too.

IMG_20220615_094526.jpg

Got this from a September 1988 tennis magazine, Buenos Aires. Didn't remember this "hybrid" Agassi version too. This was players choice I guess as Mc Enroe still wore the outrigger version on clay court while the sole was different too.

IMG_20220615_094526.jpg
I’ve seen this before, but I have never seen the one posted on the previous page tho.

Damn these are so good

20220615_184714.jpg

I wanna turn the Photons into my beaters while keeping the Chloro's & Navy's relatively fresh.

Sidenote: Anyone have any idea how long the laces are for trainers? I'm thinking 54 but could be 63. I'm in the market for sail laces and trying to throw them in the photons to complete that "vintage" look.

13 hours later, a 12 is just sitting there? Yep. Had to do it. Thanks for the links

I also had no idea that Andre had a unique total midsole. I knew the outsoles had always been different even for mac. But this is a game changer. Sinner Sinner I guess we didn’t zoom in like you said. lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom