OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

E3BE9FE6-F773-46B9-B216-F887848880C1.jpeg

Last edited:
Speaking of horrible QC, check out my first pair:

AT1.jpg

Hopefully you can tell from the pic, left NA is further down compared to the right. It almost looks squished smh. I mean look at the distance of the AIR to the black paint!

I have another perfect (or as perfect as can be) pair on ice, and I'm keeping these, but damn lol.

Speaking of horrible QC, check out my first pair:

AT1.jpg

Hopefully you can tell from the pic, left NA is further down compared to the right. It almost looks squished smh. I mean look at the distance of the AIR to the black paint!

I have another perfect (or as perfect as can be) pair on ice, and I'm keeping these, but damn lol.
This is the first legit gripe I’ve seen in this thread. Looking at that left pair is what the world looks like to me when I’m on mushrooms.

This is the first legit gripe I’ve seen in this thread. Looking at that left pair is what the world looks like to me when I’m on mushrooms.
Even though my Photons are slightly goofy, seeing so many jacked up pairs makes me feel lucky that between my two Chloros, one Navy and even those Photons that I was relatively lucky none are SUPER wonky. It’s so lame when the SB quality was far better. I had four pairs (still have two) and all were/are pristine.

WHAT ARE THESE?

It says right in the ad lol

Last edited:
Damn near every release baby, it’s cool with me because I’m only here for nostalgia.
Yeah, MY pairs are good lol. I had to send that one Slam Jam pair back because of QC but other than that all my pairs have come out fine. Overall solid release minus a few head scratchers here and there. They *over delivered if we're just talking nostalgia. I'm sure the OGs had QC issues that no one paid attention to.

Back
Top Bottom