OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

Could just have been how air got into the box to that part of one shoe compared to the other. Heat draft etc.

I can’t believe it’s been so long since a proper OG retro appeared. Nike keeps dropping loads of garbage while keeping so much strong stuff locked away. It’s so wacky. And irritating.

Left shoe has some yellowing. Customary but I can see how it may be annoying.

Could just have been how air got into the box to that part of one shoe compared to the other. Heat draft etc.

johngotty johngotty modzzilla modzzilla y'all think I should send the seller a message on ebay addressing the issue, or just let it go and deal with it? I understand this shoe is 4 years old now being released in 2015, but still...

Maybe that guy had that one shoe on display?
that's what I mentioned, see below...

They're completely DS, but I noticed that one pair has slight yellowing on the rubber outsole. As if that one pair was on display while the other pair sat in the box

IMG_20190317_214123.jpg
IMG_20190317_214041.jpg
IMG_20190317_214032.jpg

@Thierry the left shoe definitely looks like a display. chances are he was aware of the yellowing, too. So I'd say it's worth mentioning.

not sure what size and/or what you paid, but I'd probably send them back or see if he's interested in a partial refund for a fair amount.

They were listed on ebay for $179 shipped, I paid $152 total with the 15% off coupon. They're a size 6(yes I'm a tiny footer), so very few (if any) exist in the secondary market for resale. I'm not returning them, as this is a shoe I've had my eye on for a while and I'm going to wear.

Pairs. Plural. Still sitting on pairs from ‘14 but that’s not relevant :lol:
I recall holding them in hand but can't recall how the quality was. Were they like the chlorophyll?
I'll try for these but will be annoyed if they drop the Chlorophyll too .

The shima circle is almost complete. Was able to find these and the Navy pair, and not too soon because my current navy pair crumbled. So thank you if you're on here. Absolute beauties.

IMG_20190330_085852__01.jpg
IMG_20190330_085333__01.jpg

I had the brown shima pair. wore them into the ground. such a great shoe. never had the blue pair

I recall holding them in hand but can't recall how the quality was. Were they like the chlorophyll?
I'll try for these but will be annoyed if they drop the Chlorophyll too .

I have a feeling the chlorophylls are coming. It's been long enough.

Definitely looking forward to this release next week...my White/Navy pair from 2003 fit snug - any sizing recommendations for these?
I'm assuming TTS or .5 up. I've never owned these and only have the 2014 Chlorophyll and 3m fragment pair. The Chlorophyll is **** where I could maybe go .5 up or stay true.

I'm hoping they do another chlorophyll again soon.

Hmmmm...
Materials look decent... the suede anyway. And the toebox shape is a bit more flatter/sharper than the '12 release. Possibly a good template for the Chloros?

Wow

The nostalgia of just seeing the black forefoot material with RED NIKE brings back some Memories. It's been something like 18 years since we've seen any white/grey/black/red colorway. The fragment comes close in the blocking. Sucks they couldn't just get do the original once before letting Ted talk bastardize a pair.

anybody know of someone who could remake a pair of Chlorophylls into the white/blk/red color scheme? I figure the heel stitching would be the biggest obstacle.

Back
Top Bottom