OFFICIAL AJ1 OLD LOVE/NEW LOVE (BMP) POST 4/21

Ok i have one question..*i am passing on these shoes*..@ work there's several people that think this will re-sell and everyone that comes in thinks it will too..i keep sayin that the re-selling game is overrated right now because there is no money in it..they don't believe me..what do you think of that? any opinions?
Michael Jordan..the greatest to ever play the game!

If your low on cash, click the link below. I have already had success. You can too!!!

http://www.***************.com/234943

Resalers = $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$......................................................................................................$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$........$
TENNESSEE SUMMIT
JUNE 16

^Well... the resale value aint like the DMP because you can still cop for around $300 straight, but so far its looking good on production numbers...

Team Pacific Northwest

heres what my plan was gett 5 packages and sellin for 50 dollars ova retail this this way I make a 250 dollar profit without charging outrageous prices.
BORN ON AUGUST 29th 1991 peace.

anyone else hate how the threading runs through the SWOOSH. and i don't understand why jb can use the swoosh but not the nike air on the 3's...
Hey Check Out My Signature.... Click for hot ebay items UPDATED: Cool Grey xi's

CLICK HERE!!!

I don't know if this helps anybody sleep better but nicekicks.com has the OLNL pack listed as General Release. If you guys need anymore reassurance I plan on contacting Footlocker myself and tomorrow my boy who works there is going to tell me whether or not employees can use their discount on this release .
"Only God can judge me, so I'm gone
Either love me, or leave me alone" - Jay-Z

Quote:
i only need the blk n red pair. if anyone in the nyc area wanna split the pkg. im a 9-9.5 holla
:nerd:
nerd.gif
TeamFreshPrince
"The funky fresh is back in the flesh with a vengeance holmes"
TEAM PLATANO​

OLD LOVE = Basketball

NEW LOVE = Motorcross (MJ's team colors)
"when i'm dead i'll rest, when i'm dead i'll rest"

Quote:
I don't know if this helps anybody sleep better but nicekicks.com has the OLNL pack listed as General Release. If you guys need anymore reassurance I plan on contacting Footlocker myself and tomorrow my boy who works there is going to tell me whether or not employees can use their discount on this release .

And, where do you think that sites like nicekicks.com get their information? And, what does Footlocker, Inc employees being allowed to use their discount tell you about anything? Footlocker, Inc employees get their discount on limited, LS Retro product, but did not on the widely available, generally release White/Black-Red VII's last April...

True, this release is available to ALL retailers whom carry Jordan Retro product...what they fail to mention is that this release will be seen in much smaller numbers than a regular generally released Jordan Retro (ie, White/Red V's, Black/Silver V's, White/Red III's)...

Quote:
jmadidas2001

i would say but if word gets back to JB, Nike, Footlocker Inc, i rather avoid the hastle and trouble of future releases
jmadidas2001@earthlink.net

Went to LA this weekend on a vacation and stopped by a mom and pop store downtown. Had the bmps out but lady said layaway only. I begged her to shoot me a pair and said i was from out of state where we don't get jordans. She flipped em for 220 to me!! Only thing is she said my size was already sold out because of lawaywa so i had to settle for a 9...It was still coo cuz i copped early. I know these will be hard to get, dmps were general too if i remember
Hey Check Out My Signature.... FS/FT sz 9 BMP for 3 fire reds...Offers Welcome-
559/209

I'm really not feeling the I's eversince. I'm getting another pair of FR III's instead, besides, I could not afford the OLNL's right now.

I keep on forgetting that there mids... E-Z PASS!!!
TeamClippers
It's not just a basketball team that needs you. It's an entire nation.
WE NEED TO WIN EVERY GAME!!!
Team Dodgers
GO BLUE

I cop'd my yellow ones on Saturday past, but the east is flooded with rain. By the time the sun is shining, it'll be this saturday... shame. I'll try and put a link in, but if it doesn't work this is me warning you I'm terrible at linking things on this site...

--" style="border:0;"/><!--[/img]

Assuming it goes through it's probably not even the nest pic...

Got my 11.5 yesterday for $200 and I was out the door. Absolutely painless until I went home and had to sneak that box past my girl...lol. Regular nike and Jordan boxes are one thing, but the BMP box kinda stands out a bit.....
Mache Custom Kicks -

For more of my work and info requests go to:
WWW.MySpace.com/MacheCustomKicks

Back
Top Bottom