OFFICIAL AJ1 OLD LOVE/NEW LOVE (BMP) POST 4/21

Got this from eastbay again
We cannot currently process your order online, as we are unable to confirm inventory on the item(s) listed below.

* If you would like to complete your order over the phone, please contact our Customer Service Representatives at 1.800.826.2205.
* If you would like to remove these items from your cart and process your order with the items remaining, please click on the "Remove From Cart" button below.

We apologize for any inconvenience.
Need Original Bay Area Clothing?
ClickHERE

Eastbay.....

We cannot currently process your order online, as we are unable to confirm inventory on the item(s) listed below.

If you would like to complete your order over the phone, please contact our Customer Service Representatives at 1.800.826.2205.
If you would like to remove these items from your cart and process your order with the items remaining, please click on the "Remove From Cart" button below.

F/S or F/T DS Fire Red III size 10.5 or 11...My email is LACEDEMUP@yahoo.com

Still can add my size 12 to cart on eastbay nearly 20 mins after the release time...these definately are not limited. Got my pair on hold for tmr morning anyways, hope everyone got their pairs.

That was a lot easier than I expected. I guess a lot of people didn't like the mids or JB actually giving what people want.
====================================
MySpace
Hes weak Hes unsure of himself Hes a coward.
Clark Kent is Supermans critique on the whole human race.​

Do not order online or you'll PROBABLY get the dreaded G. Call Eastbay!

I got my 3 pairs of 9.5 no problem by calling in.
The time was six o'clock on this Swatch watch.....

Copped on finishline at 8:56pm. Hopefully I wont get screwed over like i did from the Fire reds. Eastbay sucks once again. Went thru the automated service and then they hang up on me when they were transferring me over to a live customer service rep.

Whats the "dreaded G"?

BOSTON CELTICS

16 Championships - 10 MVPs - 1 Legacy
Mr. Oden, what number would you like?
Size 13 Jordan III Flips DS $180 Shipped. Trades welcome, size 11.5-12.5 if you send first. Email me at Stonecold101230@yahoo.com or AIM me at GtHeGeRm101​

Quote:
IS THIS

* If you would like to complete your order over the phone, please contact our Customer Service Representatives at 1.800.826.2205.
* If you would like to remove these items from your cart and process your order with the items remaining, please click on the "Remove From Cart" button below.

We apologize for any inconvenience.
>:
mad.gif
TEAM NJ NETS
Kidd. Carter. Jefferson. Need we say more?​

I order my size 13 right when it said Add to Cart and then it gave me that wack msg and they are still in my cart. WOW EastGay tonight

for a while i got the

** Please note: We are currently unable to submit your order via our automated order processing system. Please allow 24 hours for us to process your order. Any applicable shipping charges, taxes, and discounts will be calculated upon submission and you will receive a confirmation email showing your order total at that time. Please press Submit to commit your order.

then i got my pack, wow i can sleep in!!!
was the dmp like this on eastbay?
Just because Im LOW KEY doesn't mean I have no HEAT!!!

^^^ same thing happened to me on eastbay, couldnt get on finishline
For Sale:
DS Destroyer Dunk size 11
DS Doerenbecher Charity Dunk size 11

damnnn

i tried to be smoove by stalling

plan didnt work

hi refresh on ebay, see it, add it, error (can't verify the inventory) or some bs

saw that they were up on finishline

used my mavis beacon skills

and bada boom, order complete

heard all the stories about finishline, i pray they come through
if u were a burger at McDonald's you'd be McGorgeous​

Back
Top Bottom