OFFICIAL AJ1 OLD LOVE/NEW LOVE (BMP) POST 4/21

I went to cop these today but decided not to because I was disappointed with the Black Toes. the quality on them is horrible I tried them on and the shoe immediatly started to crease. I really want the Black/ Yellows they are sweet. Now i'm just going to cop the True Blue Spiz'ikes
I BALL ******ED SO I CALL A STACK A DUMMIE

I haven't rocked mine yet but yesterday when I was relacing mine I pressed on the toe box a little bit with my thumb.......................................................seems like the creases are going to be worse than militaries even. :smh:
smh.gif

^WorkHardPlayHard do you have the youtube link to your avy :D
happy.gif
TENNESSEE SUMMITJUNE 16

Does anyone in the realtive know have a ball park figure on how many eastbay got? It seemed way too easy to get them, which dont get me wrong, was very nice. Maybe they just got better servers.

BOSTON CELTICS

16 Championships - 10 MVPs - 1 Legacy
Mr. Oden, what number would you like?
Size 13 Jordan III Flips DS $180 Shipped. Trades welcome, size 11.5-12.5 if you send first. Email me at Stonecold101230@yahoo.com or AIM me at GtHeGeRm101​

Eastbay screwed me over... I always have order online with no problem... LS releases... w/e no problem. However for these after I added to my cart. went through checkout.. ... it said "we cannot verify how many we have in stock so to place an order you must call"

then I couldnt get through

When I finally got through i got the damn robot.
"Lets Hug It Out"​

heres pic of my yellow ones after i rocked 'em all day yesterday ....

HOLLAND GOD'S FIRST EVERYTHING ELSE WILL COME ALONG THE WAY

anyone else get offered 10% of Burgundys for getting their eastbay order canceled. looks like they sold out now tho.
BMP size 7.5-13 half sizes and split pairs!!!Private Ebay auctions can be set up AIM: ForbiddenKoaster

Yeah, some Military bases had them for $170. Seems like they only got BIG sizes though. I wear a 8.5 (pre-ordered at FNL) but I managed to cop a 11 and 11.5 from the PX. I gotta make my money back :D
happy.gif

2djcco3.jpg

. . . . .
PM ME IF YOU WANT THE BMP/OLNL!!!

******************MEETUPS IN BAY AREA CAN BE ARRAGNED(SHOES CAN ALSO BE SHIPPED)******************

xInVaSiAn661x

shaqrules

Your memberships are under review for violating our strict NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING rule within this post. If you are suspended, please contact me in a month for reinstatement.
Niketalkin' since December 15th, 1999!

HELP REPORT eBay Fake Listings!

Nice pack. For you real young cats - do you ever buy a size or two bigger so they will fit in a few years? Just saying. I have been sz 12 since I was 15 or so, but on a release like this when you can't get your size... Just like the DMP, some places got more than they needed - some places got virtually none at all. Not as bad of a disparity this time around though.

...didn't know people still order from FNL.com :lol:
laugh.gif
Quote:
anyone else get offered 10% of Burgundys for getting their eastbay order canceled. looks like they sold out now tho.

:smh:
smh.gif

PM ME IF YOU WANT THE BMP/OLNL!!!

******************MEETUPS IN BAY AREA CAN BE ARRAGNED(SHOES CAN ALSO BE SHIPPED)******************

Quote:
For you real young cats - do you ever buy a size or two bigger so they will fit in a few years?

I just buy the size that I wear now. I want to wear them now. I'm 16 with a size 9 foot. My dad is between 9 and 9.5, and he said when he was my age he was 8.5. I think my foot is almost done growing, so I just get my size. And if my foot does grow a little more, there is space for that in a size 9.

Got my pair with no problems here in NC. Store still have packs in stock too...Also, I have a question...the Brand Jordan Polo tops...do they wear bigger than the size on the tag?

so I'm wearing my Yellow 1's yesterday and felt good... and since it's nice and sunny the women are dressing all nice, so I saw this hot blond in the mall around noon and decided to pick her up... later that night I called her and as we were talking I'm like did you notice me before I came up to you, and she's like well I noticed your shoes first, and then you... goes to show women look are shoes first, lol

Cause they look like dunks or air force ones at first glance - but better son. That's why these were Air Jordans and not some new dunk or something. Cause they be fresher.

Shoes like this hype me up, yes. My first Jordans I copped, with my own money nonetheless, were the IIIs in '88. I missed out on these, and I don't like the blk/red ones. The IIs look like moon boots, and my one pair is enough. Been a long time coming for these. I am a beast I guess.

^u speak the words of a hypebeast.
We are sad today, and we will be sad for quite a while.
We are not moving on. We are embracing our mourning. We are Virginia Tech--Nikki Giovanni​

smh @ the reseller prices.
smh @ me only wanting the yellow/black
smh @ the unavailability up here (surprising since nothing sells out here)
looking for (sz 12-13):
safari dunk high
AM1 NL cement (black)
blazers (viotech/pinstripe)
sb classics

im so glad that finishline took pre-orders...woke up at around 9:30 and swoop these shoes up...thanks for the heads up that finishline was doing pre-orders....
I'm in and i'm out...

Back
Top Bottom