Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

really? why? they don't charge tax, shipping, and if u have an acct with them u get points which equals dollars off.
The retail price for these is $140, I believe. ShoePalace is charging $149.99. They did the same thing with the 3's last weekend. 

The photo verification on NDC was kind of glitchy, had to go through it twice.  After finally getting to my cart I got some error and the shoes didn't show up.  Refreshed and was able to checkout. Glad I didn't wake up at 5am for nothing.

Actually, I woke up around 7:30 EST without any alarm and I couldn't go back to sleep. So why not test out NDC's new system that I've heard about?
Excited to add a pair of Jordans to your cart that you had no intention of purchasing huh... This was your christmas morning, testing out the new system.. clicking on pictures.. Your a fool get outta this thread.
"Excited"? Not the right word my guy..., more like: "Nothing else to do at the moment, so why not do something productive".

Still, that Christmas morning bit is rich 
laugh.gif
. I'm a fool? But what are you, when you're getting all worked up about me doing something that plenty of people do? Chill with that 
laugh.gif

SP is a joke with their prices.  I wouldnt buy from them the 1 or 2 times a month their website actually works

"Excited"? Not the right word my guy..., more like: "Nothing else to do at the moment, so why not do something productive".

Still, that Christmas morning bit is rich 
laugh.gif
. I'm a fool? But what are you, when you're getting all worked up about me doing something that plenty of people do? Chill with that 
laugh.gif
I dont wear size 11 so I dont care, but you basically screwed someone out of an 11 which would have probably been easy for them to purchase since the bots have not fully worked this out yet. However in a week or two its gonna be worked out and that person that wanted the 11 that you screwed them out of will have no chance at getting the next pair of shoes that comes out because the bots will be back on track. Not worked up..your just an idiot. 

Last edited:
I Can Not Own a Pair of Retro 1's with Black Red n White on them for the Life of me… SMH 
mean.gif

SP is a joke with their prices.  I wouldnt buy from them the 1 or 2 times a month their website actually works
I've been using Firefox to place order with them, and yeah, they should not increase the prices on the shoes. 

Have it in cart but i'll probably release it..., not a fan of KOs...
but ur a fan of possibly screwing someone else on here out of their pair right
That's a nice opinion, but I'd have to say "No.".

I've already explained why I added to cart my guy, and this is deadass nothing new here at all. So you all can stop frontin' like it is, cause I'm sure if this was one of your boys or another well known member, you all wouldn't have squat to say.  
roll.gif
roll.gif

So again, chill with that 
laugh.gif

Actually, I woke up around 7:30 EST without any alarm and I couldn't go back to sleep. So why not test out NDC's new system that I've heard about?

Cool.. Do you. I know I wouldn't bother but hey whatever floats your boat buddy.

Last edited:

The photo verification on NDC was kind of glitchy, had to go through it twice.  After finally getting to my cart I got some error and the shoes didn't show up.  Refreshed and was able to checkout. Glad I didn't wake up at 5am for nothing.
Its ridiculous that people on the west coast have to wake up at 5 am to buy sneakers. 

Everyone on the west coast should protest outside of Niketown and demand they do something about it. That crap aint fair. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom