Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

You have a masters however, you assume that I actually care about your opinion, and if you or random people on the web like me? 
roll.gif

I'm almost afraid to ask what you have a masters in 
laugh.gif

But hey, if you dislike me so much, you're free to "just get outta here" yourself.

Its eating you up inside isn't it. All these people attacking you on this forum. Join date 11/2013, you just want friends I know, I get it. Nobody is ever gonna like you, cause you added that 11 to your cart. Never..
More like having me damn near rolling on the floor with laughter. Oh, and I'm referring to your comments of course. 
roll.gif

If I wanted more friends, I would go outside my guy . So feel free to try again. 
laugh.gif

Think we might see the pack re-release and drop again with a wider range of availability??.....it was very limited and with no US online site having them seems kinda strange, surprised that even NDC didnt have them online!!!

You have a masters however, you assume that I actually care about your opinion, and if you or random people on the web like me? :rofl:
I'm almost afraid to ask what you have a masters in :lol: .
But hey, if you dislike me so much, you're free to "just get outta here" yourself.

Such a lame. Wtf was the point of your original posting? Did you want dap for getting a pair into your cart, while others who actually wanted to buy the shoe missed out on that size? Whats next? you gonna go enter a raffle, get your number called then report back to nt and come with the same " I was bored, just wanted to practice and see if I could get it but I dont even like want this shoe" bs. 6am and your troll game is already at full capacity :smh:

Think we might see the pack re-release and drop again with a wider range of availability??.....it was very limited and with no US online site having them seems kinda strange, surprised that even NDC didnt have them online!!!
i agree. nike eu released them and apparently, they were easy to get from what i read other members post earlier today.

My bot may not be able to beat the capcha, beat it sure cuts down on adding my size and what not #notstrikingoutanymore been going hard on all the releases.
Saw my cousin use a bot for the florals and KO just now. Added it quick but he manually had to do the picture thing, he said his boy said in a week or two it should be worked out. I dont like buying sneakers online, #teamshadyemployees/#teamgirlsthatworkatsneakerstoresthatwanttheD

You have a masters however, you assume that I actually care about your opinion, and if you or random people on the web like me? 
roll.gif

I'm almost afraid to ask what you have a masters in 
laugh.gif
Such a lame. Wtf was the point of your original posting? Did you want dap for getting a pair into your cart, while others who actually wanted to buy the shoe missed out on that size? Whats next? you gonna go enter a raffle, get your number called then report back to nt and come with the same " I was bored, just wanted to practice and see if I could get it but I dont even like want this shoe" bs. 6am and your troll game is already at full capacity
mean.gif
A lame? Nice opinion my guy.

Obviously, I felt like posting and I've already explained why I added to cart. 

Also, If that situation did actually occur, I'm sure I'd try to hook one of my boys up with the pair. However, chances are that If I enter a raffle, I'll buy the shoe.

Oh, and it's 9am where I'm at my guy. 
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom