Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

"Excited"? Not the right word my guy..., more like: "Nothing else to do at the moment, so why not do something productive".

Still, that Christmas morning bit is rich 
laugh.gif
. I'm a fool? But what are you, when you're getting all worked up about me doing something that plenty of people do? Chill with that 
laugh.gif
I dont wear size 11 so I dont care, but you basically screwed someone out of an 11 which would have probably been easy for them to purchase since the bots have not fully worked this out yet. However in a week or two its gonna be worked out and that person that wanted the 11 that you screwed them out of will have no chance at getting the next pair of shoes that comes out because the bots will be back on track. Not worked up..your just an idiot. 
I'm an idiot?
roll.gif

Maybe you should learn the difference between "you're" and "your" before you try to talk about intellect...

Anyway, it's fine if that's your opinion however, I've clearly explained that it's not mine. So if you feel some type of way, feel free to SMD,etc because I'm going to do what I determine is necessary at the end of the day.

Oh, and the next time someone  adds to cart for whatever reason (without intent of buying), I expect you to be sucking them like you're sucking me. Unless, you're just a hypocrite that is....

That's a nice opinion, but I'd have to say "No.".
I've already explained why I added to cart my guy, and this is deadass nothing new here at all. So you all can stop frontin' like it is, cause I'm sure if this was one of your boys or another well known member, you all wouldn't have squat to say.  :rofl: :rofl:

So again, chill with that :lol:

View media item 859558

I'm an idiot?
roll.gif

Maybe you should learn the difference between "you're" and "your" before you try to talk about intellect...

Anyway, it's fine if that's your opinion however, I've clearly explained that it's not mine. So if you feel some type of way, feel free to SMD,etc because I'm going to do what I determine is necessary at the end of the day.

Oh, and the next time someone  adds to cart for whatever reason (without intent of buying), I expect you to be sucking them like you're sucking me. Unless, you're just a hypocrite that is....
Stop it. I dont type correctly on here and I never will, hell no. Never will. I have a damn masters degree, and I still will never ever type correctly here. 

Nobody likes you bro, your one of those people. Just get outta here.

Was surfing EB site and bumped into this clicked on a size 13 once and added to cart.  Don't want them so I'll most likely will be returning them. 

Stop it. I dont type correctly on here and I never will, hell no. Never will. I have a damn masters degree, and I still will never ever type correctly here. 

Nobody likes you bro, your one of those people. Just get outta here
Is this more gripe about resellers...its an old argument that unfortunately just has to be given up!

I'm an idiot?
roll.gif

Nobody likes you bro, your one of those people. Just get outta here.
You have a masters however, you assume that I actually care about your opinion, and if you or random people on the web like me? 
roll.gif

I'm almost afraid to ask what you have a masters in 
laugh.gif

But hey, if you dislike me so much, you're free to "just get outta here" yourself.

My cousin just call me from back home in south Carolina and told me that he just got in line at the mall and there is only like 3 people there. He don't got enough bread for two pair tho ( broke college student) miss the easy releases back over there. :frown:

You have a masters however, you assume that I actually care about your opinion, and if you or random people on the web like me? 
roll.gif

I'm almost afraid to ask what you have a masters in 
laugh.gif

But hey, if you dislike me so much, you're free to "just get outta here" yourself.

Its eating you up inside isn't it. All these people attacking you on this forum. Join date 11/2013, you just want friends I know, I get it. Nobody is ever gonna like you, cause you added that 11 to your cart. Never..

You sure, because it seems like you have some personal issues that you felt the need to express towards me 
laugh.gif

Be cool bro, you can see people for that type of thing. 
happy.gif
The more you type. The more I realize how stupid you are, so I am not going to reply anymore. 

Back
Top Bottom