~~Official Apple iOS5 + iCloud WWDC Live today: 10am PST/1pm EST~~

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

So you mean to tell me i don't have to be around a computer to get updates ? All I need is wifi???
eek.gif
eek.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Takes us back to our Sidekick II days 

Lion is copped. I need that

Ios 5 is blant rip-off from mainly webOS and the core features of Android api.

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

I'm pretty excited about
- New notifications

- Twitter integration (but really? no FaceBook)

- Reminders is pretty useful, I don't have to buy a 3rd party app that might not work well

- No PC, I've been waiting for wireless syncing

- iMessage is cool, hopefully all my friends on iPhones start using it, I want to save some cash on texting

FB has devolved into a medium where ppl do nothing but show off.

Twitter is so much better (started an acct about a month ago, i love it)

I'm pretty excited about
- New notifications

- Reminders is pretty useful, I don't have to buy a 3rd party app that might not work well

- iMessage is cool, hopefully all my friends on iPhones start using it, I want to save some cash on texting

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

I believe Apple hired a guy that developed for webOS and also they hired a guy that handled a jailbroken app for notifications which could explain the similarities.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

I believe Apple hired a guy that developed for webOS and also they hired a guy that handled a jailbroken app for notifications which could explain the similarities.

When is the damn Back To School Promo???? I have been waiting to pull the trigger since tax time. With rumor of iPad being included I am beasting over here.

When is the damn Back To School Promo???? I have been waiting to pull the trigger since tax time. With rumor of iPad being included I am beasting over here.

Originally Posted by proper english

I'm pretty excited about
- New notifications

That may be true, but facebook is still the most popular website next to google. It would have been a nice integration.

Originally Posted by proper english

I'm pretty excited about
- New notifications

That may be true, but facebook is still the most popular website next to google. It would have been a nice integration.

like how people are saying Apple is biting others OS ideas. Some people just can't be grateful. I mean seriously, its an awesome device that took to some of its weakness and corrected them and now, its "Aww it took that from Android" or "Man that is just like BBM" Really just got to find a avenue to complain.

--------------------

Anyways, I like what they did and can't wait.

like how people are saying Apple is biting others OS ideas. Some people just can't be grateful. I mean seriously, its an awesome device that took to some of its weakness and corrected them and now, its "Aww it took that from Android" or "Man that is just like BBM" Really just got to find a avenue to complain.

--------------------

Originally Posted by rowenarrow

--------------------

just like every other brand been copying apple since the release of the iPhone
tongue.gif
...  now that apple take a couple of tweaks from other people now its a big deal..
tired.gif

--------------------

tongue.gif
...  now that apple take a couple of tweaks from other people now its a big deal..
tired.gif

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

--------------------

tongue.gif
tired.gif

People gon always have something to complain about.

Back
Top Bottom