~~Official Apple iOS5 + iCloud WWDC Live today: 10am PST/1pm EST~~

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

Originally Posted by rowenarrow

like how people are saying Apple is biting others OS ideas. Some people just can't be grateful. I mean seriously, its an awesome device that took to some of its weakness and corrected them and now, its "Aww it took that from Android" or "Man that is just like BBM" Really just got to find a avenue to complain.

--------------------

Anyways, I like what they did and can't wait.
just like every other brand been copying apple since the release of the iPhone
tongue.gif
...  now that apple take a couple of tweaks from other people now its a big deal..
tired.gif

People gon always have something to complain about.

like how people are saying Apple is biting others OS ideas. Some people just can't be grateful. I mean seriously, its an awesome device that took to some of its weakness and corrected them and now, its "Aww it took that from Android" or "Man that is just like BBM" Really just got to find a avenue to complain.

--------------------

tongue.gif
...  now that apple take a couple of tweaks from other people now its a big deal..
tired.gif

Naw, it's just showing that Apple is no longer the industry standard it once was and the once a year phone and major update is becoming antiquated, because phones are advancing at a much faster rate. It was fine when RIM and Palm were the competition. Once Palm and RIM were the standards and being slow developing new technology caused them to be overtaken.

If the next iPhone doesn't have 4G that could be another deterrent to chose another OS.

--------------------

tongue.gif
tired.gif

Naw, it's just showing that Apple is no longer the industry standard it once was and the once a year phone and major update is becoming antiquated, because phones are advancing at a much faster rate. It was fine when RIM and Palm were the competition. Once Palm and RIM were the standards and being slow developing new technology caused them to be overtaken.

If the next iPhone doesn't have 4G that could be another deterrent to chose another OS.

dont see what the big deal is about people saying apple copying and ripping off ideas from other companies.  tech companies borrow ideas from each all the time, pretty standard. at the end of the day its a win-win for us the consumer. 

Originally Posted by Magic1978

--------------------

tongue.gif
tired.gif

Honestly all Apple has to do now is throw in LTE and go to a 4 inch screen and it's game over.

dont see what the big deal is about people saying apple copying and ripping off ideas from other companies.  tech companies borrow ideas from each all the time, pretty standard. at the end of the day its a win-win for us the consumer. 

--------------------

tongue.gif
tired.gif

Honestly all Apple has to do now is throw in LTE and go to a 4 inch screen and it's game over.

--------------------

tongue.gif
tired.gif

LOL are you serious? Software is not advancing that much on mobile platforms. You are confused between software vs hardware.

official PR vids:
http://www.apple.com/ios/ios5/gallery.html#video-ios

--------------------

tongue.gif
tired.gif

LOL are you serious? Software is not advancing that much on mobile platforms. You are confused between software vs hardware.

official PR vids:

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by kilojules64

All I know is that I need a new phone that is designed for people with technological deficiency disorder, like me, who want to feel like they have a cool phone. If that is the iphone5 then that thing better hurry up and come out
laugh.gif

every single iPhone has been designed & built for ppl like you in mind. 

roll.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by kilojules64

All I know is that I need a new phone that is designed for people with technological deficiency disorder, like me, who want to feel like they have a cool phone. If that is the iphone5 then that thing better hurry up and come out
laugh.gif

every single iPhone has been designed & built for ppl like you in mind. 

roll.gif

The WWDC completely sucked.

Apple was seriously swagga jackin on another level
30t6p3b.gif

wheres the "innovation" ?
laugh.gif

And no iphone either?

Another wack year for apple IMO ever since that leak of the 4.

The WWDC completely sucked.

Apple was seriously swagga jackin on another level
30t6p3b.gif

wheres the "innovation" ?
laugh.gif

And no iphone either?

Another wack year for apple IMO ever since that leak of the 4.

yeah. WWDC was weak.

Surprising it's June, and there's no iPhone.

Although the white iPhone 4 just came out....

yeah. WWDC was weak.

Surprising it's June, and there's no iPhone.

Although the white iPhone 4 just came out....

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

--------------------

tongue.gif
tired.gif

official PR vids:

Software isn't advancing, but everything from OS5 was what other companies had already done?

And software hasn't advanced...you mean like widgets, 3D, live wall papers, 4G phones, google voice integration, NFC?

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

--------------------

tongue.gif
tired.gif

official PR vids:

Software isn't advancing, but everything from OS5 was what other companies had already done?

And software hasn't advanced...you mean like widgets, 3D, live wall papers, 4G phones, google voice integration, NFC?

Back
Top Bottom