roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

apparently this @@#$# thytkerjobs is mad because !%%$!+ didnt @ reply Apples28 on twitter?
laugh.gif
ok hun

calm down no one is mad at you lames. all im sayin is...if youre that funny, let us join in the laughs. but you of all people have no room to be firingshots
roll.gif
the other 2 were smart enough to not post their picture

Happy B-Day you devil
pimp.gif

NC tho
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Originally Posted by SURE LOCK 510

apparently this @@#$# thytkerjobs is mad because !%%$!+ didnt @ reply Apples28 on twitter?
laugh.gif
ok hun
calm down no one is mad at you lames. all im sayin is...if youre that funny, let us join in the laughs. but you of all people have no room to be firing shots
roll.gif
What did I miss?

Originally Posted by SURE LOCK 510

Originally Posted by r0yalty

Jordandon
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
ok hun

calm down no one is mad at you lames. all im sayin is...if youre that funny, let us join in the laughs. but you of all people have no room to be firing shots
roll.gif
9ihcmp.jpg

roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Says the one that was a #NT's Team Groupie....Smh..[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Your BFF, can't magically disappear her sunbathing pimples...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]My dude Sherlock, cut his hair...His Choice[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

roll.gif
Says the one that was a #NT's Team Groupie....Smh..

Your BFF, can't magically disappear her sunbathing pimples...

My dude Sherlock, cut his hair...His Choice

lol you're sooo bitter about getting banned because of me. get over it stop crying. your flames are corny.
btw...PYP PLEASE...i expect you to be some serious eye candy. i'll wait patiently.

If you going to bring your twitter arguments here, you need give the backstory for those of us who dont twitter.

Info on the ban?

BTW - HAPPY BDAY APPLES!!!!!!!

lol you're sooo bitter about getting banned because of me. get over it stop crying. your flames are corny.
btw...PYP PLEASE...i expect you to be some serious eye candy. i'll wait patiently.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Stop being tight, **## wasn't even directed at you...Never said i was eyecandy, but broad i aint like some of these other NT'ers gassing you up, so calm that **## down cuz your #%@ is not dime as you may think...[/color]

JordanDon23 wrote:
thytkerjobs wrote:

Stop being tight, **## wasn't even directed at you...Never said i was eye candy, but broad i aint like some of these other NT'ers gassing you up, so calm that **## down cuz your #%@ is not dime as you may think...

please link me to any thread where i ever said i was a dime.

but for someone who's so addicted to criticizing and pointing out flaws, I'd love to see what you're working with. Stop hiding behind the screen

edit: btw, your gif executions are horrible...please stop

Back
Top Bottom