**OFFICIAL apples28 BIRTHDAY THREAD**

got me

97a35330ebb1b24e249dfe61fe459a96e7581eb.gif

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

JordanDon23 wrote:
thytkerjobs wrote:
lol you're sooo bitter about getting banned because of me. get over it stop crying. your flames are corny.
btw...PYP PLEASE...i expect you to be some serious eye candy. i'll wait patiently.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Stop being tight, **## wasn't even directed at you...Never said i was eye candy, but broad i aint like some of these other NT'ers gassing you up, so calm that **## down cuz your #%@ is not dime as you may think...[/color]

please link me to any thread where i ever said i was a dime.

but for someone who's so addicted to criticizing and pointing out flaws, I'd love to see what you're working with. Stop hiding behind the screen

edit: btw, your gif executions are horrible...please stop
shes a 9 off her face alone no simp just being real..might go down if she has a bad personality or smells bad.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

JordanDon23 wrote:
thytkerjobs wrote:
lol you're sooo bitter about getting banned because of me. get over it stop crying. your flames are corny.
btw...PYP PLEASE...i expect you to be some serious eye candy. i'll wait patiently.

Stop being tight, **## wasn't even directed at you...Never said i was eye candy, but broad i aint like some of these other NT'ers gassing you up, so calm that **## down cuz your #%@ is not dime as you may think...

but for someone who's so addicted to criticizing and pointing out flaws, I'd love to see what you're working with. Stop hiding behind the screen

shes a 9 off her face alone no simp just being real..might go down if she has a bad personality or smells bad.

Or if she uses yellow nail polish.

Originally Posted by Diego

JordanDon23 wrote:
thytkerjobs wrote:

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Stop being tight, **## wasn't even directed at you...Never said i was eye candy, but broad i aint like some of these other NT'ers gassing you up, so calm that **## down cuz your #%@ is not dime as you may think...[/color]

or if her elbows are too pointy

anyway, JORDANDON, if you're not going to post your lovely face for judgment OR wish apples a happy birthday with no flames attached, you can kindly exither birthday thread
smile.gif
your presence is not needed here.

APPLES jan 3 we shall celebrate!

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I point out one flaw, and now i'm so addicted to it..Smh...Yourjust butt hurt cause its towards your bff, calm the %*$! down...Ya both can go back to looking at ya matching tattoos, now thats some lame type !%%#...[/color]

So [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Originally Posted by Diego

JordanDon23 wrote:
thytkerjobs wrote:

Stop being tight, **## wasn't even directed at you...Never said i was eye candy, but broad i aint like some of these other NT'ers gassing you up, so calm that **## down cuz your #%@ is not dime as you may think...

or if her elbows are too pointy

Upon further inspection, shes not my type.
Like any other NTer with good taste, I like my women to weigh less than 93 lbs.

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

Happy Birthday
pimp.gif
. thytkerjobs, I see you didn't have to make the plane reservations
laugh.gif
nope
laugh.gif
the yuku magician appeared at midnight though andalmost messed up everything
mad.gif

This +*@!$ in here postin' all over the place actin' like he ain't mad...you mad.
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
You mad.
laugh.gif

HBD shorty.

smh.gif
Got butt hurt too easily. Apples doesn't even care, and you acting like someone slapped your mother or something. It's the internet. There are gonnabe jokes. Calm down. Acting like it's a life or death situation
smh.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by r0yalty

smh.gif
Got butt hurt too easily. Apples doesn't even care, and you acting like someone slapped your mother or something. It's the internet. There are gonna be jokes. Calm down. Acting like it's a life or death situation
smh.gif
sick.gif
all of you seem to think im hurt about the proactive "joke"
laugh.gif
apples28 prob looks 10 times better than these dudes who are too scared to post their pic..you have the situation twisted. i said somethin to the3 of them for talking all that nonsense and bringing both our names up in their convo without linking us. if you're gonna fire shots, fire em directly.whats the point if we dont even know whats being said? THEY got butt hurt cus i called them out for it. stop d-riding if u dont know what is going on

Originally Posted by r0yalty

smh.gif
Got butt hurt too easily. Apples doesn't even care, and you acting like someone slapped your mother or something. It's the internet. There are gonna be jokes. Calm down. Acting like it's a life or death situation
smh.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
apples28 prob looks 10 times better than these dudes who are too scared to post their pic..you have the situation twisted. i said somethin to the 3 of them for talking all that nonsense and bringing both our names up in their convo without linking us. if you're gonna fire shots, fire em directly. whats the point if we dont even know whats being said? THEY got butt hurt cus i called them out for it. stop d-riding if u dont know what is going on
You're still taking this too serious.

laugh.gif
apples28 prob looks 10 times better than these dudes who are too scared to post their pic..you have the situation twisted. i said somethin to the 3 of them for talking all that nonsense and bringing both our names up in their convo without linking us. if you're gonna fire shots, fire em directly. whats the point if we dont even know whats being said? THEY got butt hurt cus i called them out for it. stop d-riding if u dont know what is going on

10 times better?? Really?? Shut up...u act like we was scared, and hiding #@!# from you...Make yourselfuseful and pop a Jamaican patty in the microwave

this dude just keeps insisting on ruining gifs
roll.gif

make yourself useful and PYP...spice up NT for the evening.

Back
Top Bottom