OFFICIAL APRIL '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's my photo....no line at all and there was still plenty left as off 15min ago. No size 13 or 14 tho.
I wear a 15 but I have a friend who wants the motorboats and them Bently's and he wears a 9.5 another friend who wears a 10 but it would take us 90 minutes the drive there 

Nike Factory Store

905 S Grand Central Pkwy #1775

Las Vegas, NV 89106

Open today

1. 10:00 am – 9:00 pm

(702) 382-8055

Went here yesterday. 

My personal cop. They still have more Ms. Never seen this color though. Might be a factory error/overseas release and sent to outlets. 

Last edited:
Anyone confirm that flyknit lunars are going to be marked down? (Sorry if it's not allowed). I'm just not trying to drive hella far and be disappointed.

@geraldg2309  yeah it's a sample piece. It might be flawed or something. That tag that has the information logo on it explains it. But most of the time I don't see any issues really. 

Ones I bought were noticeable. It was the sportwear Kobe sweater with the pockets the printing was misalign. Also some shirts suppose to have the Year of the Black Mamba tag on it had Nike Lunar force or something like that.

I would still cop that purple hoodie tho.

Didn't even know anything was hitting the outlets for jordan retros. Tells me how much I am out of the loop with keeping up with anything. Just hit up gilroy and found out about the taxi xii's. Got the last size 12, no more pairs left as this was the last pair left. Had a scratch on the left toe box, but I can live with it.View media item 913511

yeah wish my outlet had taxis. I can get as many gamma 11's I want-they garbage. Crazy thing is how the Fear 4's in the outlets lasted until phone orders, but the taxis definitely won't.

If it's a B-grade it shouldn't be close to retail. I'd rather have the shoe inserts than having cardboard inserts if I'm paying only $10 less than retail.

That's my photo....no line at all and there was still plenty left as off 15min ago. No size 13 or 14 tho.

They are NOT B GRADES!!!!!!!!

Called the other day , dude straight lied and said they getting no retros in

If it's a B-grade it shouldn't be close to retail. I'd rather have the shoe inserts than having cardboard inserts if I'm paying only $10 less than retail.

It's not a surprise tho. B grades have been hitting outlets for near retail for a couple years now.

Anyone confirm that flyknit lunars are going to be marked down? (Sorry if it's not allowed). I'm just not trying to drive hella far and be disappointed.

You should try hitting up a clearance store if you can or see if one will allow phone orders. I bought like 6 pairs this weekend at $69.97 + 20% off. That source might have been mixed up with the $49.97 Free Flyknit markdowns

shout out to @NagaseKenji 
My first time going to Nike Outlet over there in San Jose. I live near the San Leandro outlet, which is always a zoo. San Jose outlet is so clean and orderly, no people shopping with that 20% off on most shoes. The sales lady let me stack 6 survey coupons. $30 off! 

View media item 912962

Copped these for my wife, sz 6. The leather on these is amazing.

View media item 912964
I copped these Zoom Solider VII for 64.97 with 20% off. FSR!

Nike Outlet San Jose Westgate 
408-374-4147

They also had 2013 Hyperdunks for $64.99 with 20% off FSR 2 colors Red and Blue
also saw Air Trainer 1 -Chlorophylls FSR around $50 with 20% 

Thanks to nagasekenji nagasekenji for the initial heads up and @jjwatt for the suggestion to call back during off peak hours. Was able to order those Maxim 1s with a different shift manager.

No problem guys. Glad I could help.

(Sorry if I quoted pictures. Idk how to take them out on mobile)

You should try hitting up a clearance store if you can or see if one will allow phone orders. I bought like 6 pairs this weekend at $69.97 + 20% off. That source might have been mixed up with the $49.97 Free Flyknit markdowns
Which ones in particular did you go to? I called all the nike factory stores near me and they are all still $89.97. I saw a couple people who have purchased a pair of volt fk lunars for $30 and $40. 

How much are they suppose to be? $125 smh
11904so.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom