OFFICIAL APRIL '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to nagasekenji nagasekenji for the initial heads up and @jjwatt for the suggestion to call back during off peak hours. Was able to order those Maxim 1s with a different shift manager.

Jersey Gardens just canceled the release
laugh.gif
mean.gif
lol was that the only place getting the DB 10s?

Thanks again to sw00sh7 for the information on the Orange Store in CA.

Picked up the Melo's for around $70 after tax. Good performing shoe and for that price a good beater shoe for outdoor summer ball.

Looks like the only thing "new" since his visit was some 2013 Hyperdunks in the Teal and Yellow colorway in a full size run. They were asking $115 if I remember correctly. Horrible deal. You can get those at FNL for $89.98 plus coupons and I'm sure lower at many other places. They did offer an additional 20% off the wall today. They still had some flyknit lunars on there (sadly not in my size for the black/white colorway).

Speaking of Coupons. I asked several employees at the Nike store for a Friends and Family pass. No luck. I don't know if I'm not cool enough or they honestly didn't have any to give out.

They also told me that the Orange store is NOT receiving anything tomorrow. Nothing special. No Jordan retro's. Nothing.

shout out to @NagaseKenji 

My first time going to Nike Outlet over there in San Jose. I live near the San Leandro outlet, which is always a zoo. San Jose outlet is so clean and orderly, no people shopping with that 20% off on most shoes. The sales lady let me stack 6 survey coupons. $30 off! 

Copped these for my wife, sz 6. The leather on these is amazing.

I copped these Zoom Solider VII for 64.97 with 20% off. FSR!

Nike Outlet San Jose Westgate 

408-374-4147

They also had 2013 Hyperdunks for $64.99 with 20% off FSR 2 colors Red and Blue

also saw Air Trainer 1 -Chlorophylls FSR around $50 with 20% 

Last edited:

San Leandro Clearance Store 4/11/14

510-483-3650

Jordan Year of the Snake Pack $229.99 

the boxes are so huge, they just left them on the floor

Kobe hoodie sz M $39.99

Lebron Hoodie Sz L $24.99
Crazy is that the Kobe Masterpiece hoodie. Looks like it has the sample tag on it. did you see any flaws on it?

Crazy is that the Kobe Masterpiece hoodie. Looks like it has the sample tag on it. did you see any flaws on it?
When I checked out the material, it isn't made of anything special like dry-fit or tech fleece. It's just a regular style hoodie that is pretty thick. I didn't see any flaws on it, looked pretty good. All size medium though.

When I checked out the material, it isn't made of anything special like dry-fit or tech fleece. It's just a regular style hoodie that is pretty thick. I didn't see any flaws on it, looked pretty good. All size medium though.
Thanks for posting. Man this place gets it all.

shout out to @NagaseKenji 
My first time going to Nike Outlet over there in San Jose. I live near the San Leandro outlet, which is always a zoo. San Jose outlet is so clean and orderly, no people shopping with that 20% off on most shoes. The sales lady let me stack 6 survey coupons. $30 off! 

View media item 912962

Copped these for my wife, sz 6. The leather on these is amazing.

View media item 912964
I copped these Zoom Solider VII for 64.97 with 20% off. FSR!

Nike Outlet San Jose Westgate 
408-374-4147

They also had 2013 Hyperdunks for $64.99 with 20% off FSR 2 colors Red and Blue
also saw Air Trainer 1 -Chlorophylls FSR around $50 with 20% 

Your wife came up man! Nice

Found this on twitter

South Chicago Outlet, doubt they will let me call in got a friend who needs them motoboats 

anybody go to jersey gardens?

500 goons in the street...if you wasn't out there by 6 you went home salty and empty handed...

Had a decent run of DB and XI...

They did bracelets so line was dead by 7:30...

Store opened at 8...

Mall opened at 10am...

If you got there when the mall opened expecting to Come up (which for some strange reason was ALOT of people)

You went home disappointed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom