OFFICIAL APRIL '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologize for the crappy pictures.

Also, they all opened the store today with additional 30% off clearance apparel and 20% off hash wall but Nike sent them an email around 11am to cancel the additional discount. Does anybody see that happened before?

Often the promotions will be store specific and not fleet wide so they probably weren't supposed to ever run anything. That $49.97 + 20% probably raised an eyebrow or two.

You should try calling your local outlet and listening to the phone script. Can't say why but it will be beneficial for some this weekend (don't pm please)

Last edited:
Sneaker Steal is reporting a few stores will get some retros this weekend:

AIR JORDAN RETRO X “COOL GREY”
San Ysidro
1 (619) 428-8849
Open at 8:30am

Chicago Premium
1 (630) 585-9568

Tulare Factory
(559) 685-9711
Open at 9:00am

AIR JORDAN XII RETRO “TAXI”
Gilroy Factory
(408) 847-4300
Open at 8:00am wristbands

Riverhead Factory
1 (631) 369-0706

Franklin Mills
1 (215) 281-3523
Open at 10:00am
AIR JORDAN XI RETRO “GAMMA”
Saw Grass Factory
1 (954) 837-0329
Opens at 9:00am

Cypress Factory
(281) 758-1966
Opens at 10:00am

Edit: and apparently Jersey Gardens is getting the DB Xs.

Edit 2: Colorado Mills is getting Powder Blue IIIs.

Edit 3: Washington PA is getting Bobcat Xs.

Edit 4: San Marcos is getting Gamma XIIs.

Last edited:
Edit: nvm was going to add the latest post by sneakersteal but I just noticed the above outlet post was edited.

Last edited:
No disrespect to OldSoles (keep GETTIN money homie)..and I been around long enough to know that dispite the internets street word travels fast...but damn...It would have been nice to roll into Ghetto Gardens tomorrow while I'm picking up my Showtimes and see XI's and X's just sitting there....

Now...

Ghetto Gardens will be insanity...

Thousand times worse then the banned release....

So is the 30% off the clearance rack not a go this weekend at the Outlets? Was eyeing a couple Kobe shirts.

Didn't see anything posted about them, I was wondering the same thing
I called them this morning, a girl picked up the phone and was extremely hostile over the phone.   All I asked was if they were getting any significant release this week...  Number one reason I only cop online.

I called them this morning, a girl picked up the phone and was extremely hostile over the phone.   All I asked was if they were getting any significant release this week...  Number one reason I only cop online.
Usually the Nike Employees are as nice as can be tho well the ones I go to.

I don't blame her, they prob getting flooded with hundreds of calls asking the same **** or ever dumber questions.
You don't blame her? While in high school and college I worked retail (bank, video store, fast food) for over 5 year, and regardless of the questions or requests I was asked I always kept a certain level of PROFESSIONALISM and RESPECT.   Sad the thought process of some ppl. 

Yeap don't blame her.

You ever dealt with dozens off calls within minutes of each other asking the same **** over and over.

Then people giving attitude,'calling you a lier or just being rude.

Not an excuse to blatantly disregard common courtesy, especially because it is an implied part of their job.

Yeap don't blame her.

You ever dealt with dozens off calls within minutes of each other asking the same **** over and over.

Then people giving attitude,'calling you a lier or just being rude.
I guess she's in the wrong line of business.  Client relationship management and interpersonal skills is a basic requirement for any retail related job.   Their behavior is not only a reflection on themselves but also the company they represent.   

But lets move alway from this topic... 

Well agree to disagree.

But it ain't gonna stop you from copping Nike, lining up or going to the outlet.
Lol... some truth to that... except for the lining up.  I'm in  my 30's I value my time too much to line up for shoes.  

Damn. Would be nice to get an extra pair of XII's. Too bad the outlet near me never gets anything worthy of posting. Good luck to all this weekend.

Easy solution would be for outlets to setup an answering machine with a recorded message regarding these restocks

Easy solution would be for outlets to setup an answering machine with a recorded message regarding these restocks

They already do this homie...call any of the stores that are confirmed to be restocking something tomorrow and you'll hear the automated message with details.

Wouldn't mind the Gamma XI, but not willing to deal with the madness/disappointment. Good luck to those out there.

any of you guys know what outlet has those red dt max's that are posted on theshoegame.com? appreciate it the help.

Lol social media has really blown this up completely.

Only thing that has dropped near me and everyone is out in full force.

Thought I had a shot but wont bother with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom