OFFICIAL APRIL '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
No phone orders on hash wall items? That's a new one.

Thought the same. I was already prepared to not get the 20% discount but didn't expect that. I placed it on hold for 2 days and I'll try to call and see if another shift manager has a different stance.

I apologize for the crappy pictures.

Also, they all opened the store today with additional 30% off clearance apparel and 20% off hash wall but Nike sent them an email around 11am to cancel the additional discount. Does anybody see that happened before?

I apologize for the crappy pictures.

Also, they all opened the store today with additional 30% off clearance apparel and 20% off hash wall but Nike sent them an email around 11am to cancel the additional discount. Does anybody see that happened before?
Wow did you decide to go to all the outlets in a 50 mile radius? Either way thanks for the pics, saved me a trip tomorrow.

Last edited:
Wow did you decide to go to all the outlets in a 50 mile radius? Either way thanks for the pics, saved me a trip tomorrow.

Yeah. Decided to go today since they did not have any clearance sale last week and thought that they might have some this week. I usually buy 2 -3 apparel per outlet at around $2-$5 each after the $5 survey coupon. So its like the gas is free.

Yeah. Decided to go today since they did not have any clearance sale last week and thought that they might have some this week. I usually buy 2 -3 apparel per outlet at around $2-$5 each after the $5 survey coupon. So its like the gas is free.
Repped.

Some good stuff. Like the Christmas Blake's,Foams, volt fltnits, and

need those black Jason Kidd's.

Looks like I will be calling tomorrow. Hopefully they do phone orders.Thanks again.

Going to cruise by Citadel this weekend and update the thread.

Highly doubt we have the $49.99 + 20% FK Frees though, been wanting those, solid price.

Are ppl really selling those coupons? thats a shame..
Yes. They are on Ebay. You would think Nike would give them to their customers but no they give them to employees who sell them.
mean.gif

Old member here. Been away for a few years and I've forgotten my Niketalk password lol. Used to go by swooshnstripes. Anyways, here's an update from April 9, 2014. Hope it helps someone out.

Nike Factory Store

Orange, CA

(714) 456-9172

Thank you very much for the update. Its cool to finally see the price on the Melo's be reduced. The past several times I was in there both were $99. Not the best colorways but its a really nice performer and a good deal for under $70. Might need to make a trip tomorrow.

Went to Burlington Coat Factory in Mission Viejo , CA.
Nothing amazing. Just the normal Hyperflight's and Zoom Turf jet 97. Prices ranged from $39.99-49.99. I only saw 1 pair of Nike Elite socks.

Marshal's in Laguna Hills didn't really have any shoes of interest but they did have a large amount of Elite, KD, and Jordan socks for $6.99-8.99

Nordstrom Rack in Laguna Hills didn't really have anything. I think there was 1 pair of black Air Max 2013 in a size 8 1/2. No flyknit lunars.

Last edited:
Westgate Mall, San Jose

All you guys looking for these for cheap.
Just picked up the red pair for about $45 after tax

Wait, there's a nike outlet at Westgate? I'm here every week and I didn't even know there's a Nike here. What store is it next to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom