OFFICIAL APRIL '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Old member here. Been away for a few years and I've forgotten my Niketalk password lol. Used to go by swooshnstripes. Anyways, here's an update from April 9, 2014. Hope it helps someone out.

Nike Factory Store

Orange, CA

(714) 456-9172

Last edited:
If you were talking about the nike outlet then just pick up the phone and call. It's just that simple.
Not that I feel I need to explain myself to you but I'm stationed in Germany, before I make a long distance call I thought I would ask someone who might know.. But hey keep up the stellar work as an admin

actually, a simple explanation on why you cant take provided info and run with it does go a long way in a thread where people are always urged to pick up the phone and call after someone was kind enough to lay info out for them.

Old member here. Been away for a few years and I've forgotten my Niketalk password lol. Used to go by swooshnstripes. Anyways, here's an update from April 9, 2014. Hope it helps someone out.

Nike Factory Store

Orange, CA

(714) 456-9172
THIS IS THE BEST DONE POST IN THE OUTLET FORUM I'VE EVER SEEN…. AND NO ONE REPPED HIM….GEEZZZ

ALL THE KICKS FROM GS TO MENS

CLEAR PICS

PHONE NUMBER N LOCATION AS WELL….

DAMN NEAR PERFECT POST IF YOU DON'T MIND ME SAYING...

BRAVO!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered the Jason Kidd Zoom from them yesterday over the phone. Orange County is one of the best outlets and always gets some pretty good stuff. Like a few of the flynits.

Had almost a full size run of the Kidd's so if anyone wants don't hesitate to call.

It was my first phone order and in case anyone wonders it's pretty painless and doesn't take too long. It's nice some stores do this.

Last edited:
I've never seen Nordstrom Rack get any flyknits :/ I've been looking too cause I'm hoping those multi fk1's hit

The rack gets plenty of Nikes but they always seem to be lame shoes nothing worth scooping IMO.

They do get a good amount of lunargrands tho

Not that I feel I need to explain myself to you but I'm stationed in Germany, before I make a long distance call I thought I would ask someone who might know.. But hey keep up the stellar work as an admin

Hers the number for Milipitas Outlet 408-942-6457 call and ask what you are looking for, also keep in mind that around $10 is added for shipping

Finna go ahead and pull the trigger on a family and friends coupon for the $10 to use in May

Just use two of those $5 survey coupon on those days and you've made your money back.
Great thinkin, although you wont be able to combine the 30% off with any other coupons etc. But i could still use the $5 survey coupin on another day, pullin the trigger lol

It depends on the outlet.

I've used them with 30% off.

I've used multiples with 30% off and it clearly states one.

Just depends on who's register.
Yeah on the two stores I frequent I wrote that I was disappointed that I wasn't able to break down different transactions and use multiple $5 survey coupons when I was able to do it before. Both Managers emailed me back saying I can do it. So i just save those emails and once in awhile if a cashier says no I just show them the email and they let me do it. Love that customer service at these stores.

NIke Outlet
San Leandro

They had a bunch of of Jordan I/Carmelo Year of the Snake 2-pack boxes yesterday at around 6:30pm. Various sizes in the size 9, 10, 11, aisles. Sorry, I don't remember the price.

How do phone orders work, is there wall hash applied and how much is shipping?
1. Call store

2. Ask if they have the item in stock. It is highly preferred that you have the style & color code on hand (xxxxxx-xxx). They will ask you what size you're looking for and then they will check inventory.

3. Sometimes, discounts that apply to in-store purchases (occasional 20% off hash wall, etc) are carried over to phone orders. Sometimes, they may not. This depends on the store.

4. Shipping fee for ground is typically anywhere from $8 to $13. If I am not mistaken, this depends on the amount you bought and not the weight of the item.

CHECK YOUR EMAILS FROM NIKE FACTORY STORES, I Recieved one this morning and it gave me a free $5 gift card (not a survey one)

Yeah on the two stores I frequent I wrote that I was disappointed that I wasn't able to break down different transactions and use multiple $5 survey coupons when I was able to do it before. Both Managers emailed me back saying I can do it. So i just save those emails and once in awhile if a cashier says no I just show them the email and they let me do it. Love that customer service at these stores.

Definitely depends on the store/employee.

what i do is i copy and past the numbers and barcode on a word doc so they are all on one page and i hand it to them. thus they do not explicitly know they are the survey gc's.

CHECK YOUR EMAILS FROM NIKE FACTORY STORES, I Recieved one this morning and it gave me a free $5 gift card (not a survey one)
Definitely depends on the store/employee.

what i do is i copy and past the numbers and barcode on a word doc so they are all on one page and i hand it to them. thus they do not explicitly know they are the survey gc's.

This works and they dont tell you can only use it on one item at a time?

Nope I just say I have a few gift cards i got online that I want to use. One time they asked me if they are the survey cards, i just said my friend gave them all to me.

Hmmm interesting. Might have to try that.

If they have 20% off hash wall does the F&F coupon stack or do they not usually do the hash wall discount on F&F sales?

Westgate Mall, San Jose

All you guys looking for these for cheap.
Just picked up the red pair for about $45 after tax

View media item 910440
View media item 910438
View media item 910435
View media item 910433
Jordan Spizike close to FSR $79 - 20%

View media item 910443
Beaches of Rio AM 1 and 95 FSR

View media item 910430
Flight Penny 1 $57 - 20%

View media item 910447
Project BA $47 1 Size run.
Lebron Slides $35 1 size run.

View media item 910466
Jordan SuperFly $57 - 20% 1 Size run

View media item 910468
Women's AM1 leather. These are hella nice. 6-10.5 $60 - 20%

View media item 910470
You guys with kids. These are both hella cheap too.
KD VI "Sour Patch Kids" $25 -20%
Jordan retro 8 $35 - 20%

View media item 910478

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom