OFFICIAL APRIL '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone been to patomic mills or Williamsburg va? If so how's the stock looking was planning on heading to one on Monday

Well after 10 yr hiatus I'm back on NT. I relapsed on my shoe addiction.

Anyway since I don't see any Canada outlet report I thought I'd start doing it. I'm from Toronto

Burloak outlet (just notables)

- tons of running gear (especially tops) for $20 (Poly dri fits)

- Compression 3/4s in blue for $25, Compression pants in Black are $30 and $50 for the Whites

- Hyperrev 2015s in Black/Orange/Turquoise/Blk Red or Blk Blue for 100

- Lots of Structures and Vomeros on the hash (ranging from 109-124)

- 1 Aero loft jacket in Red size Small on the clearance rack for 180

- KD8s in Grey/Grn for 135

ask for the F&F deal when you check out. I dont think theyre handing out cards anymore but these guys are 10x easier to deal with than the Milton outlets.

the MVP pass deal is still on but I'm not sure about combining it with the F&F deal. I'm going to give it a shot tomorrow. I already have 2x50s and 1x25s 
embarassed.gif

Went over to tampa outlet Wesley Chappel to be exact.

Nothing notable on the hash or any significant sales. Employees were handing out F&F's so keep a mindful eye and ask politely when you see someone hand one off or ask a nike employee nicely and you may get one. In Orlando at the I Drive Factory Store they also give them out to shoppers. 

Notable pick up they had at the register Jordan 9 Low's , WMNS Huarache Textile Bleached and Kobe 11 Lower Marion Aces 

Citadel CA 

(4/30/16)  

Not much going on here, they had free cookies n stuff for ppl (not sure why). 

Only one tech fleece pants available.  I took some pictures, but didnt find much myself.  
Price on the 10's?  I believe Citadel doesn't do phone orders if I remember correctly though?

whoever posted 99 for the Flyknit racers is full of crap. Drove out 30 miles to get em but nothing. The vivid pink was the only racer and at 119. Thanks for the false info. They were giving out passes in the front. Line was 40 deep

Last edited:
You were there? I just got home from there too.

A bit more details:
All star kobes had sizes but not a fsr including no 9.5s
Black/red Kobe 11s in a decent size run
Knicks Flightposite Isfor 79.99 in a decent size run
Space race lebron 13s for 99
Black lebron 13: for 130 or 140
Cavs lebron 13s for 140
Giants lebron 12 lows for 140
No Jordan retros in men's size at all :frown:
Nike air max plus black for 99 i think

They were also honoring the MVP pass distribution in combination with the friends and family.

Yeah was there around 3pm, long drive (2hrs) for little action. May go to Arundel Mills but you know how that place goes.

View media item 2014834View media item 2014835View media item 2014836View media item 2014838
Got the Kobe xi em lm for $70(LB)No one bought them because it had the wrong price on them. Was able to get them for $109.99 minus 10% for a scratch on the toe box and the the FF 30% off.

the AF1 Flyknik for $90 (oc) and the Kobe X mambacurials (Ontario) for $93.

Asked a few reps about the Kobe xi asg. Looks like so cal outlets will be getting them late. They are suppose to arrive already but did not show up. They will be getting them next week. I hope they get it by Monday so I can use the FF card still. It was a good day.

Also the Ontario outlets were passing out FF cards when they opened up. Not sure if they all do this but you might just have to arrive when they open. Was able to get 2 more to use. Just a FYI.

Arundle Mills had **** - no Jordan retros, 2016 air max for like $139.99, nothing on the hash in my sizes (13 sorry was in a hurry so didn't check other sizes) and nothing good in the clearance clothes. Small store too.

Might check national harbor tomorrow

Just came back from orange the block, CA same Kd and Lebrons as everywhere, Kobe venomonon.

some de la soul dunks on hash, Aqua 8 in size 4y.

Pretty much nothing interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom