OFFICIAL APRIL '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merrimack NH - 4pm today

This place was MUCH better than Wrentham, but they were starting to get cleaned out.

- ASG Kobes were sz 11+ left

- Pro Star 5s were 11+ BUT be really careful with these at your local outlets, too, because most of their pairs had a weird yellowing of the laces near the lace locks that was also bleeding onto th tissue paper. Looked like rust, actually. They may have pulled the pairs taht were funky after I pointed it out (they were kind of going into panic mode over it)

- Infrared 6 Lows were sz 11+

- 3-peat 8s were pretty much a FSR

One associate said they should be getting the other 8s in soon. Another said they're getting what sound like the white/red AJKO 1s in the next couple of weeks, too.

Anyway, here are pics (4pm or so today)...

Leesburg VA

Jordan 7 Sweater $130 sizes 8-10

Jordan 9 Anthracite $130 sizes 8-11

Jordan 5 pro stars scattered sizes $130

Jordan 20 Stealth (black/white) $110 on hash scattered sizes

Lebron 13 black/gum $120

(Other lebrons 13 can't remember price)

Kd 8 black out $90

Kd 8 crimson $90

Kobe X elite Rose Gold Almost all sizes $170

Kobe 5 Venomenom purple $100

Grey tech fleece pants $70

The employee told me they are supposed to be getting Kobe XI ASG soon, since they're getting a late shipment

Didn't really pick much up other than some shorts and pants. Didn't have my size in a lot of things.

NJ Gardens

Pretty solid deals on running apparel (Half zips around $24 before f&f, nike tailwind shirts with headphone cord management around $22 before f&F, running pants around 38 before f&f)

various tech pants, primarily size small around 70-85 it seemed

nike sb chino pants 50 + 40% off

DLS lows 90 + f&f, by the time I left, it looked like mainly 8.5, 10-12, and 3 14s. Not sure if there's more in the back

Hash wall was filled with 4 lab 1s and various KD 8s.

Heading to Jackson and Jersey Shore tomorrow.

Co-workers have found tech knit at various factory stores across Long Island the past week though.

Quick note about Nike Outlets I was not aware of until an associate at Wrentham told me about it earlier today:

If you make a purchase using an associate's handheld scanner it will ask you if you want an email or printed receipt. You can choose either or both. If you have a Nike account and choose "email", and you lose your printed receipt and you decide you want to return something, you can give the associate your email address when you return the item and they can find your purchase record off of that.

It's not a world-changing innovation, but I figure it could be helpful to someone. And I can't stress enough how much better it is just walking up to an associate and asking them to check out my purchase than waiting in those mega-long-*** lines for the registers. Major props to whoever in Beaverton thought of or approved that innovation.

We don't have that technology here. The closest we got are the foot lockers that carries scanners that automatically checks available stock

Quick note about Nike Outlets I was not aware of until an associate at Wrentham told me about it earlier today:

If you make a purchase using an associate's handheld scanner it will ask you if you want an email or printed receipt. You can choose either or both. If you have a Nike account and choose "email", and you lose your printed receipt and you decide you want to return something, you can give the associate your email address when you return the item and they can find your purchase record off of that.

It's not a world-changing innovation, but I figure it could be helpful to someone. And I can't stress enough how much better it is just walking up to an associate and asking them to check out my purchase than waiting in those mega-long-*** lines for the registers. Major props to whoever in Beaverton thought of or approved that innovation.
I always choose both email and printed so I can get the $5 gift card for the survey on printed receipt.  

And if you really wanna hustle for $5, take cash to register and buy a gift card.  You will get a receipt with that gift card that has $5 survey.  Then purchase whatever you want with the GC getting another receipt and $5 survey...

I always choose both email and printed so I can get the $5 gift card for the survey on printed receipt.  

And if you really wanna hustle for $5, take cash to register and buy a gift card.  You will get a receipt with that gift card that has $5 survey.  Then purchase whatever you want with the GC getting another receipt and $5 survey...
returns also creates a $5 survey code lol

returns also creates a $5 survey code lol
Yup, did that the other day too.  Ended up with 3 receipt for buying 2 $12 dollar tanks lol...

People can call it cheap, but I just got 2 tanks for a net of $7.  

Dude I always get to place nike assist order at my Nike Outlet will let me use as many survey codes as I have.  Since it enters as a gift card, I guess it doesn't limit them to 1...

Speaking of Assist ordering, I tried to Assist-order the Pro Star Vs in a sz 10.5 and the associate said the only store coming up with them was "a store in Illinois" that showed 2 pairs in stock. Figuring they probably wouldn't be able to fulfill my order I decided to just cop the only sz 11 that didn't have rusty laces.

Anyway, if you're a 10.5 and you're jonesing for those Vs, you're probably outta luck until stores reload their stock in their systems.

I went to the East LA store. I see why y'all call it Sketch LA, lol. I could tell as soon as I got off the 710. The location might be sketchy (awful parking too) but the employees were extremely friendly. Anyway...

3-Peat Jordan 8 — Sizes 9.5 and up

Aqua Jordan 8 — Only saw three boxes left... There were two 10's and an 11 left, I think?

De la Soul SB Dunks — FSR

Grey Air Max 90's — Size 9.5 and up

Grey Air Max 1's — Size 9.5 and up

Hash wall:

White/Red Jordan 1 Low — Size 8.5

All Red Jordan 2 Low — Size 8.5

Royal Jordan 1 Low — Size 7.5

Went to Citadel too but someone covered that several posts back. One thing that wasn't reported was all the mass the female employees had, lmao. One of them should've know tying her sweater around her waist wasn't enough to cover it.
nerd.gif
Ended up buying a Nike Court tee that was 24.99 before the additional 40% off and the 30% off Swoosh Pass.

Last edited:

Yup, did that the other day too.  Ended up with 3 receipt for buying 2 $12 dollar tanks lol...

People can call it cheap, but I just got 2 tanks for a net of $7.  

Dude I always get to place nike assist order at my Nike Outlet will let me use as many survey codes as I have.  Since it enters as a gift card, I guess it doesn't limit them to 1...
i love it.  i've gotten a jordan dri-fit shirt for 0.37 (tax) and Running dri-fit shirt for $1.  i think nike only allows 2 survey entries per day.  whenever i do more then that i never receive the email 

i love it.  i've gotten a jordan dri-fit shirt for 0.37 (tax) and Running dri-fit shirt for $1.  i think nike only allows 2 survey entries per day.  whenever i do more then that i never receive the email 
And I meant to say the tanks were suppose to be $25 but after all discounts and F&F and surveys...$7 for both.  

Yeh they limit it to 2 per fay.  They even blocked my IP address from doing 3 in one day...So I grabbed my cellphone, did the survey and put in my girls email address and she forwards it to me when she gets them.  

Arundle Mills had **** - no Jordan retros, 2016 air max for like $139.99, nothing on the hash in my sizes (13 sorry was in a hurry so didn't check other sizes) and nothing good in the clearance clothes. Small store too.

Might check national harbor tomorrow

What time were you at Arundel Mills? I was there within 30 minutes of close of business and there were still 10-20 sweater 7s (9-10) left and they weren't really getting that much attention.

at Ivy City, Aqua 8s (gone) have been replaced with Kobe X Rose gold $179.99. When I was there sizes were 12 and under; call to confirm sizing.

Re: rusty looking laces on 5s; I've seen that as well (brownish dirty looking laces if that's what you meant). The flaw I've personally come across the most on Pro Stars: the front portion of the white midsole has a bluish hue to it. It was on a smaller scale than the rusty lace issue mentioned at another store

Red cement 1s are also at San Ysidro.

$90 before discount.

Go early for whatever you're getting cause the line was crazy after 12 today. Smh.

Lake Elsinore has those XXs on hash for $100 before discount.

Tejon is out of Achilles and all stars as of close tonight.

Went to Gulfport, MS and Foley, AL outlets today. Phone was dead so couldn't take pics, things of note:

Gulfport:

AJ 20 black/white $109 scattered sizes

AJ 7 MTM $129 scattered sizes

Nike Air Max TR180 black/white/volt $39 scattered sizes

Nike Air Max TR180 white/black $39 scattered sizes

Foley:

Air Max Plus OREO black/grey $79 sz 10.5 only (about 5 pairs left)

Fingertrap Max black/grey $69 FSR

Free Flyknit 4.0 grey/green $29 only a few pairs left

Lebron XIII XMas $149 FSR

KD 8 Xmas $129 FSR

NIke Air Max Plus white/silver GS $85 FSR

Nike AM 95 grey/grey $99 FSR

Gonna try to make a run over to New Orleans and Baton Rouge outlets tomorrow if I can, will update if I do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom