OFFICIAL APRIL '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been saying for years that they make shoes solely for the outlet. All those iterations of Frees and other random running shoes that make up half of their shoe selection seem like they're not sold anywhere else.
I said this years ago and was "flamed"

Went to Gloucester Premium outlet in South Jersey last weekend. Nothing great- AJ 20 for $109, Lebron 12 low for $74.99, KD VII elite on hash for $60

Damn. Looks like Amazon is trying to be the next Eastbay. Ordered some boots the other day. They arrived today in a basic unprotected plastic packing bag.  The shoe box was messed up and the boots were even scuffed a bit. Not cool. I dont think I've ever seen Amazon ship like that before. They always have used boxes unless its something really small that can fit in those padded yellow/manila bags. Been a Prime member for MANY years.

Sold by Amazon??

Saw those wtk X at ivy city too only had 9.5 or 11 but so many of them. 159.99

Last edited:
That lawsuit should be about nike doing fake sellouts and restocks. Other companies are more upfront with complete sellouts and then when or whether they will be available again.

http://www.complex.com/sneakers/2016/04/nike-facing-5-million-dollar-lawsuit
http://koin.com/2016/04/19/nike-faces-5-million-class-action-lawsuit/

Someone suing Nike because of outlet prices

Seemed fitting for this thread since it is outlet related.

Person might have a point, but for most of us who have been buying Nike forever, we kinda have that background on how Nike operates and what is actually originally sold at Nike stores or Nike.com for regular price. There are products that seem like they were made strictly for outlets but those happen to be those generic stuff I don't even look at so I don't even recall if Nike puts that sugg retail price or original price with a sales sticker over it to make people seem like they are getting a discount.

I know Coach was notorious for this. They made products strictly for the outlet that you never even saw in the real non-outlet Coach stores. The quality was noticeable, but what was shady was they had a "regular" higher price tag then obviously some kind of sale and always some additional % off in the store. It got people a lot back then, I dont know how they are now, but it looks like MK Michael Kors is doing the same now haha. Women thinking they getting exclusive hot ish, but Michael Kors be running to the bank just like Coach did. They selling these things at the price they intended them to be lol.

But nah, Nike can't get me on this. I buy too much of their stuff to know what actually is a good deal. But good for the person to be doing something about it I guess.

My girl works there and we had a full conversation about this. I guess i shouldve sued last year when i was perplexed by how they get away with doing that, lol. Dammit

You can usually get one by just simply asking an employee while shopping around any outlet. Some employees will pass them out if they have any leftover or if they like you enough they will go check the managers office to see if they have any leftovers.

Your best bet would be to talk to a manager/coach about getting one. They almost always will get you a card if you just ask nicely enough. Helps if it's closer to the start of F&F

You can usually get one by just simply asking an employee while shopping around any outlet. Some employees will pass them out if they have any leftover or if they like you enough they will go check the managers office to see if they have any leftovers.

Your best bet would be to talk to a manager/coach about getting one. They almost always will get you a card if you just ask nicely enough. Helps if it's closer to the start of F&F

Thanks for the info. Will try this this weekend. I'm a regular at the local outlets so hopefully they will hook it up.

don't worry abt sketchy L.A...its safe..one security guard outside store and one near the parking lot.

NIKE East LA.

hash wall

retro 5 low white/midnight navy sz 9.5 $169.99

air max 90 ultra superfly t size 9 still in OG full box and extra laces. $199

jordan xxx black white with box top sz 10 $200

jordan westbrook 0 red fsr $89.99

jordan 1 low 553558-603 fsr $79.99

jordan 1 high og rare air grey fsr $99.99

jordan jasmine gg fsr $69.99    768927-010

don't worry abt sketchy L.A...its safe..one security guard outside store and one near the parking lot.
NIKE East LA.
hash wall
retro 5 low white/midnight navy sz 9.5 $169.99
air max 90 ultra superfly t size 9 still in OG full box and extra laces. $199
jordan xxx black white with box top sz 10 $200

jordan westbrook 0 red fsr $89.99
jordan 1 low 553558-603 fsr $79.99
jordan 1 high og rare air grey fsr $99.99

jordan jasmine gg fsr $69.99    768927-010

Are you guys talking about the citadel outlet? Cuz that outlet is actually not bad at all. I can't say much about the area but the outlet itself is cool. I go there all the time.

Last edited:
Are you guys talking about the citadel outlet? Cuz that outlet is actually not bad at all. I can't say much about the area but the outlet itself is cool. I go there all the time.
not the citadel, the one in East Los Angeles at Whittier blvd.

#facts. One of athletes gave me two yesterday. I've never had a problem with getting a coupon from someone that works there

I should probably cut back on spending (especially at Nike). :lol:

First to PM gets this $5 coupon I won't be using.

EDIT: CLAIMED

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom