Official APRIL 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread

Originally Posted by Funkman

STL Mills has white Garnetts- $89.99
that's it.

I remember the black and white ones were $59.99 before. It's messed up how they raised the prices

^yeah. I walked down the hall to FNL and they had the black ones for $69.
The white Garnetts at STL Mills will sit til the price drops. Then they will hit the hash wall.

Originally Posted by 703SOOP

NI375946-611_pict1_13_986_11766.jpg

the nike factory store in potomac mills has these marked downed to 29.99, mostly sizes 9 and up but a few 7.5's and 7's i believe.

This isnt a request. but i noticed most of you post updates or jordans/basketball shoes. if you guys could shed some light on runners/trainers that'd be great. peace nike talk, hope the info helps someone out

damn just gave em a call only 7.5 and a 15..

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

Check marshalls for a bunch of Air Max Skyline EU. Not too sure what the EU stands for but I couldnt resist for $25.00.
Everything else I saw was not good. Random crap.

738152e6ba836250c664d35507e01566b17dfbd.pjpg

Those are pretty nice for $25.

BTW, I think EU stands for European release.

Originally Posted by phaze1123

Discovery Mills had some sample (size 9) Jordan 1s in Lakers colors for $45. 

Are these any different from the ones that released? Aha, like no fuzzy swoosh?

Originally Posted by reakeon23

just called about the shoes above size left are 7.5,12.5,and 15 maybe 2 of each good luck. and a marshalls update from sunday here in columbus ohio, had airmax 90 boots sevral colorways 49.99 and kids packs were still there as well and some flight clubs (wht/blc/purple) 59.99 also has some jordan gear not much a few sweats and a few shirts 12.99-19.99

Which marshalls is it you went to?

carbonsilver wrote:
phaze1123 wrote:
Discovery Mills had some sample (size 9) Jordan 1s in Lakers colors for $45. 

Are these any different from the ones that released? Aha, like no fuzzy swoosh?
You'll have to call and ask...I don't remember.  I do know they were not the ones with the strap though.

Timberland 40% Friends and family
use promo code FFAPRS10.

Offer valid April 21-26, 2010 at Timberland[emoji]174[/emoji] Specialty Stores and at timberland.com in the US only. Valid on in-stock merchandise only; not valid on prior purchases. Excludes boot style #10061, 15551, 10025, custom footwear orders, Gift Cards, Timberland Boot Company[emoji]174[/emoji] Elite Collection, Abington footwear, and non-Timberland branded merchandise. Cannot be combined with free shipping or any other offers. Void where prohibited. We reserve the right to limit quantities. Timberland reserves the right to cancel orders arising from pricing, promotions, or other errors.

Nike Outlet in Camarillo Ca. had a near full size run of the Lebron vii red carpet Bgrades for 129.99 also the red & white vii's (not bgrade) for 109.99, um the Garnetts black blue for 89.99, 1/2 cent (silver) for 129.99, all were near full size runs...............a couple other misc. Lebrons can't remember...........

^^ someone mentioned those Red Carpets about a week ago. I guess theyre just sitting there... Maybe they will be around long enough for a mark down. Got mines in today and they look flawless.
25558_416227381203_746151203_5181117_3181771_n.jpg

Originally Posted by illparadox

Nike Outlet in Camarillo Ca. had a near full size run of the Lebron vii red carpet Bgrades for 129.99 also the red & white vii's (not bgrade) for 109.99, um the Garnetts black blue for 89.99, 1/2 cent (silver) for 129.99, all were near full size runs...............a couple other misc. Lebrons can't remember...........
they have Ohio LBJ 6 for 99.99, they also got the 1st colorway on the hashwall for 109.99.

Updates from the Woodbury Commons Nike Outlet:

Nike Penny 1/2 Cents-129.99
Small sizes 9.5 and lower and big sizes 11 and up

Nike Lebron VII White/Red-109.99
Mostly full size run

Air Jordan 1/22 Countdown Pack-199.99
Full Size run from what i saw

Air Max 97 Varsity Red/Black 312641-064-79.99 or around there..
Full size run

Clearance clothes were all an additional 40% off..but nothin good..

Can't remember what else..i know there is somethin missin..

jeffersonville ohio had clearence clothes 40%off only notables were jordan fusion 6 were maked down to 70 (blk/darkred) also on the clearance rack were jordan shorts price said 14.97 and 40%off put them @ 8.00 good deal didnt check sizes, they might b shutting down in june for a remodel. worker said trainer 1 will b hitting there in the next 2 weeks for around 60.00 so look out .   also woker said northern ohio store had lbj 7 for 80.00 said were white and red i personly have not called to check this out but b my guest and do so.

Sawgrass Mills Update:

Lebron VII NFW white/red FSR $109.99
Kobe V inlines $99
1/2 Cent silver $129
Dunk low sb hemp/orange $59 or $69
Prod 3 black/red not sure on price

There was 1 size 8 1/22 pack for $99 on hash wall. decided to pass.

ATL heads -

the new Nordstrom Rack in Buckhead opened today.  i shot down there after work so i probably missed a lot of the primo stuff BUT i did see some good stuff.  i didn't check prices on everything due to the sheer madness and congestion , but what i did check, nothing was over $60.

i saw lots of HOF jordan 2k9's and 1's, several GR dunks for $50, DTRT 1's wht/red sz 12.5 & saphire jordan 1 nylon 11.5 $50, some sz 12 lunar lites gray/yellow flywire, the blk/purp 6 rings sz 9.5, jordan 16.5 white/blue WITH the briefcase sz 10, several jordan 60+s sz 10 and under...

if you wear sz 9 and under OR 13+ you can really come up in there

i copped sz 12 silver 1/2 cent for $60 for myself!

Just came back from the Nordstrom Rack in Schaumburg, IL. I saw Hyperdunk Low Snakepools size 11, 11.5, 12, etc. for $45. They had Kobe V Inlines saw size 12.5 and 13 and not sure what other sizes for $50. I also saw a pair of LT Trainer SC size 12 $50. There were some others, but those were the notables.

LOL...underrated.

The Skyline is NOT underrated...it's merely a shoe worth buying at $25. At $50-60 none of you would think twice about it.

Final reminder: NO REQUESTS. Do your own work. It doesn't require you to move from your computer. Also, NO FREE-POSTING. Not necessary to say "nice price!" or "wack price!".

These have hit Nordstrom Rack

nike-air-jordan-60-pack-boston-celtics-chicago-bulls1-300x256.jpg

got myself a BOS pair, sadly no CHI pair in my size.

picked up another white/green KG III retro, and black/red Total Max Uptempo too
both were few and scattered in sizes.

other notables in scattered sizes 9-11:
Shox Vision TB
AM 2009 NFW
Huarache 2k10

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

LOL...underrated.

The Skyline is NOT underrated...it's merely a shoe worth buying at $25. At $50-60 none of you would think twice about it.

Final reminder: NO REQUESTS. Do your own work. It doesn't require you to move from your computer. Also, NO FREE-POSTING. Not necessary to say "nice price!" or "wack price!".

Jesus..feels more and more like a Gestapo in here month after month....

^^ i hate to say it... but i agree. it's good that all the bickering has stopped (for the most part) but its also nice to know that someone appreciates the info posted.
anyway if anyone wants to cop the jordan 2010 for cheap their on Finishline.com. just do an in store pick up with code MEVIOWEEK and it'll come up to $101 + tax. 

Back
Top Bottom