Official APRIL 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread

Originally Posted by offbad

Originally Posted by RASHOLE

Footland on 165 st and Jamaica ave  in Queens has the  Air max 95  attack pack    Black/purple  with the pony hair for  $99.99

I copped and swapped at Footlocker for the Air max 95 Neon

LOLz http://www.footlocker.com/product/m...SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH#sku=09048025&size=06.0
good job confessing to fraud.

RIP

I wouldn't really call that fraud. What he did was perfectly legal.
Back of receipt says shoes can be exchanged or for refund w/ or w/o receipt.

The Niketown employees I get on the phone are the most unwilling people to deal with... Anyone have bad experiences???

i called several niketowns yesterday to find out some prices for that big sale thing going on. i only had the style number since i chatted with a nike rep. they seemed pretty unwilling and grumpy. i remember calling the NY Niketown to see if they had any AJKOs left (joey, the nike rep said they did. they were really nice and the dude even check for me to see if they had any left. but when i connected with the last dude they said they were all out. smh

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by offbad

Originally Posted by RASHOLE

Footland on 165 st and Jamaica ave  in Queens has the  Air max 95  attack pack    Black/purple  with the pony hair for  $99.99

I copped and swapped at Footlocker for the Air max 95 Neon

LOLz http://www.footlocker.com/product/m...SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH#sku=09048025&size=06.0
good job confessing to fraud.

RIP

I wouldn't really call that fraud. What he did was perfectly legal.
Back of receipt says shoes can be exchanged or for refund w/ or w/o receipt.

haha it is fraud...he bought it from one store (footland) and took it to a different store (footlocker) that he did not make a legal tender from...thats fraud sir

Y'all can't be serious with the fraud talk
laugh.gif
.....poeple have been doing this forever. Its still an authentic Nike product that they can sell for full price. So I dont see what the problem is.

Actually, it is fraud. However, no one will ever do anything about it. It would cost Footlocker, Inc more to investigate than it would to prevent it from happening. Just like anyone who sells on eBay, but doesn't pay taxes on their profit. By law, you are required to pay taxes on ALL income, but it would cost the IRS more money to investigate all eBay sales, than it would to just let it go

Originally Posted by thacamel

Actually, it is fraud. However, no one will ever do anything about it. It would cost Footlocker, Inc more to investigate than it would to prevent it from happening. Just like anyone who sells on eBay, but doesn't pay taxes on their profit. By law, you are required to pay taxes on ALL income, but it would cost the IRS more money to investigate all eBay sales, than it would to just let it go

Technically nothing is illegal until the law is enforced. Immorality is subjective to each individuals upbringing and views. While there is no way to completely prevent "swapping" most major footwear retailers have policies in place to limit this activity. 

Folsom Ca:

AJF Fusion 3 Black Cement - 109.99 FSR
323626-061.jpg

Nike Dunk Mid Premium SB (dark chocolate / dark chocolate)- 59.99 FSR

NI314381-221_pict1_10_675_12570.jpg

Lebron James Soldier (like the ones pictured but more white; white swoosh): 79.99? FSR

NI354815-001_pict2_13_162_11140.jpg

Some nice sample(?) nike sb sweaters for the prod 3's -- 49.99

nothing else really worth mentioning...

*edit: one pair of gold FP2's sz10.5 on hash wall for 99.99

drfunk,

You are kidding, right? So I can go out and kill someone, and its not illegal until the law is enforced? Sorry to tell you, but it is definitely illegal. But it will never be prosecuted, because the ends do not justify the means.

Something is illegal if you break the law, but you are innocent until found guilty.

Good looks/update CoolGrayMemo

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by BrotiPoo

ALL Niketowns just marked down a bunch of stuff.
Sorry, I don't know all the prices except for those shoes that I bought:

Jordan:

Air Jordan 2010 $99.97

Silver Anniversary Retro 1

Silver Anniversary Retro 2

Black/Cement  Spizike $99.97

Almost all the Alpha 1s $74.97

Black/Infrared Retro 6

Basketball:

AWAY Kobe V $74.97

All cw of  the Huarache 2010

Mens Running: