Official APRIL 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread

whaaaat that chick straight lied to me then. she looked at the tag and everything :/

edit:  if they show up and are b-grades, its goin to beater status.  if its a-grades....  probably still goin to beater status
grin.gif

Originally Posted by verse001

whaaaat that chick straight lied to me then. she looked at the tag and everything :/

edit:  if they show up and are b-grades, its goin to beater status.  if its a-grades....  probably still goin to beater status
grin.gif

there is your problem right there....as it has been said countless times, the girl employees usually dont know what the heck they are talking about...not trying to generalize but its been pretty true 7 of 10 for me when i call in...one time i called a footaction and the girl knew all the nicknames for the shoes and i was like wow thank you...will you marry me! jk but yea i was surprised. i sound like a chauvinistic pig right now
frown.gif
  lol

I was just at great mall, bay area ca nike outlet..

i forgot the prices, but they have the lebron vii in white/red colorway, looked like FSR i think $109

and they have the lebron vi, white/red for $$ i forget, it wasnt cheap enough for me to buy them thats for sure, also FSR i believe

you know how we do, here in the bay area.. we stay on top of the shoe game, but shady when it comes to sharing the info.. sad but true.. but hope i can help

a lot of apparel marked down + 40% off, got some nike fleece/sweat pants for $10

I know all the bay area lurkers prob gonna blow up the place tomorrow.. stop lurking yall and help out the community

Originally Posted by Sourkush

i seen some SJ at south CHI get em quick!!
Unless it was an individual pair or something thats a rumor, so you can save your time on the call if you doing that for south CHI.  If you was callin for the half cents, they pretty much got ran through, only sizes 9 and below left.  Dude also mentioned that they blk foam boots are now @ like 80, but he was clearly trying to quote prices off his head so I wouldn't say he was 100 on that.  For those that got the ruggedwearhouse/gabriel brothers around you, you might wanna check em out, I seen one pair of lebron 7s the blk/white/gold for 49.99 (size 7), looked like no flaws, and I'm sure they had more pairs they probably just got ran through before anyone knew.  This was specifically @ the cp rugged wearhouse in MD tho.

not sure if u guys know or not but the black/black flightposite 2s are agrades for 74.99. retail was 190 but they can be found for about 99 at local stores.
i scooped a pair for 87 shipped to MD. had a 137 gc thats been burning my pockets.

Fam, how is tha customer service at tha South Chi. Outlet?  Anybody ever have any neg. experiences (phone orders) dealing with them?

The Niketown employees I get on the phone are the most unwilling people to deal with... Anyone have bad experiences???

Deer Park, NY

All-black Penny III - $79.99

LeBron Soldier II white/navy/maroon - $49.99

Some ugly Blazer SB (all-green with red) - $39.99

AM Skyline grey/yellow Athletics West - $59.99

Tennis Pack AF1 - $79.99

KD Blue Chip - $69.99

Kenya AM Tailwind - $31.97

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

The Niketown employees I get on the phone are the most unwilling people to deal with... Anyone have bad experiences???

nah for the most part i had a good experience... but 1 time though this 1 lady charged me tax for shoes when i told her i live in new jersey where there is no tax... but other than that they are cool

Originally Posted by blakperl

Fam, how is tha customer service at tha South Chi. Outlet?  Anybody ever have any neg. experiences (phone orders) dealing with them?
ive mostly had pleasant experiences. the one today was no different.
A+ all the way.

the Ny nike town still have
Air Jordan 2010 $99.97
Silver Anniversary Retro 1 79.97
Silver Anniversary Retro 2 79.97
all the Alpha 1s $74.97
AWAY Kobe V $74.97
but all of them are large size
the fp2 u can find it in 5 floors
and the max uptempo for 99

Back
Top Bottom