Official APRIL 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Originally Posted by Jgizzle79

Was at Potomac Mills Nike store. Not to much special there. Couple of Kobe V's for 99.99, white pippen 1's for 99.99, nike trainer 1's black/white on the wall for 31.99 but nothing special.

What color were the pippens?

Originally Posted by Jgizzle79

Was at Potomac Mills Nike store. Not to much special there. Couple of Kobe V's for 99.99, white pippen 1's for 99.99, nike trainer 1's black/white on the wall for 31.99 but nothing special.

What color were the pippens?

Originally Posted by KenJi714

wat size was that ? I was only able to spot a size 11 in the Superman colorway

Size 13 
smile.gif

Nike Factory Store at Arundel Mills has a full size run of Ink Kobe V's, marked down from 99 t0 $79. They also had the white/black/purple same price.

Nothing else noteworthy, hash wall was dry.

Nike Factory Store at Arundel Mills has a full size run of Ink Kobe V's, marked down from 99 t0 $79. They also had the white/black/purple same price.

Nothing else noteworthy, hash wall was dry.

NTNY

melo 7 all star $79.99
penny 1 club purple $77
lunareclipse (multiple cws) $103
vintage blazers forgot the price but they were on sale.

call em up for the sz runs

NTNY

melo 7 all star $79.99
penny 1 club purple $77
lunareclipse (multiple cws) $103
vintage blazers forgot the price but they were on sale.

call em up for the sz runs

San Leandro Clearance

Grape Spizike $89.99 Some are in OG Box and others are in Orange Nike Box
AJF 12 Black Blue Sapphire $59.99
LunarMax LIVESTRONG $69.99
Air Pippen 1 White Metallic Silver $41.97 Only 1 pair of size 7.5, mid sole is dirty
Air Max Fly By $59.99 Random colors and sizes.

San Leandro Clearance

Grape Spizike $89.99 Some are in OG Box and others are in Orange Nike Box
AJF 12 Black Blue Sapphire $59.99
LunarMax LIVESTRONG $69.99
Air Pippen 1 White Metallic Silver $41.97 Only 1 pair of size 7.5, mid sole is dirty
Air Max Fly By $59.99 Random colors and sizes.

Originally Posted by StaceyPatton04

I Know this is an Outlet thread but just FYI because I don't know where else to put it, for all you Illinois people FootLocker at the Fox Valley Mall off IL-59 has a pretty decent size run left of the Summit Lake Lebron 8's, They had at least 4 pairs displayed and I checked all 4 and all 4 were a different size ranging from 9-12 (yes I was thirsty I Know lol). They also have the Electric Green Foamposites in a few sizes and the Pewter foams in an 11.5. This was as of Saturday so if you're interested hit them up.

I don't know if that specific footlocker does phone orders but I do know if you are somewhere else you can go to your local footlocker and ask them to call that store and get them ship to the store with free shipping!
WITNESSkb24 wrote:
^^Footlocker in Champaign, IL has a fsr of the SLH lebrons, electric green foams, and pewter foams. Their number is 217-351-8042

Also, for those who missed out on the glass blue/helicopter Kobe 6, I just got en email from nice kicks.com and they have glass blues for 100, you have to call though since they are till $130 on the site

Nice to see some Illinois updates in here.

Aurora Nike Outlet still has the Lebron PS VIIs for $100.

Originally Posted by StaceyPatton04

I Know this is an Outlet thread but just FYI because I don't know where else to put it, for all you Illinois people FootLocker at the Fox Valley Mall off IL-59 has a pretty decent size run left of the Summit Lake Lebron 8's, They had at least 4 pairs displayed and I checked all 4 and all 4 were a different size ranging from 9-12 (yes I was thirsty I Know lol). They also have the Electric Green Foamposites in a few sizes and the Pewter foams in an 11.5. This was as of Saturday so if you're interested hit them up.

I don't know if that specific footlocker does phone orders but I do know if you are somewhere else you can go to your local footlocker and ask them to call that store and get them ship to the store with free shipping!
WITNESSkb24 wrote:
^^Footlocker in Champaign, IL has a fsr of the SLH lebrons, electric green foams, and pewter foams. Their number is 217-351-8042

Also, for those who missed out on the glass blue/helicopter Kobe 6, I just got en email from nice kicks.com and they have glass blues for 100, you have to call though since they are till $130 on the site

Nice to see some Illinois updates in here.

Aurora Nike Outlet still has the Lebron PS VIIs for $100.

Good looking out reakeon23. Just grab both colorways in the penny snapback.
Both colorways in the griffey swingman snapback.

Good looking out reakeon23. Just grab both colorways in the penny snapback.
Both colorways in the griffey swingman snapback.

Back
Top Bottom