Official APRIL 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Nike Outlet report for Castle Rock Colorado...

Had a 9.5 and up on Kobe V Draft Days for 69.99 w/ 30% off.

Lunar Eclipse: 99.99 w/ 30% off

1 pair of Kobe VI (concord) looked to be either displays or returns: 99.99 w/ 30%

Couple pairs of USA & Blk Lebron 8's: 109.99 w/ 30%

Might have any of the above shoes (except) for the Kobe VI in other scattered sizes.

Nike Outlet report for Castle Rock Colorado...

Had a 9.5 and up on Kobe V Draft Days for 69.99 w/ 30% off.

Lunar Eclipse: 99.99 w/ 30% off

1 pair of Kobe VI (concord) looked to be either displays or returns: 99.99 w/ 30%

Couple pairs of USA & Blk Lebron 8's: 109.99 w/ 30%

Might have any of the above shoes (except) for the Kobe VI in other scattered sizes.

i'm just curious why the wht/vred 6s for $99 at outlets is big news?  weren't they down to like $69 at outlets a few months ago?  not to mention the $39 spottings @ Ross (i thought that was major news but seemed to only get a brief mention in here).  plus they've been $99-$119 at champs/footlocker and just about everywhere else since a couple months after release; i bought a second pair at footlocker for $79 with a coupon back in August.

i'm just curious why the wht/vred 6s for $99 at outlets is big news?  weren't they down to like $69 at outlets a few months ago?  not to mention the $39 spottings @ Ross (i thought that was major news but seemed to only get a brief mention in here).  plus they've been $99-$119 at champs/footlocker and just about everywhere else since a couple months after release; i bought a second pair at footlocker for $79 with a coupon back in August.

Originally Posted by moorevisual

Mainly if people missed out they can still get a discounted pair....Discover Mills Nike Outlet has the Black AF1 High Premium joints with the gold tips/white mid sole FSR for $89.99 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by moorevisual

Mainly if people missed out they can still get a discounted pair....Discover Mills Nike Outlet has the Black AF1 High Premium joints with the gold tips/white mid sole FSR for $89.99 
wink.gif

Monroe, OH
Dunk High AC Maize/Sail 59.99 FSR
South Beach colored Winterized 6 Rings 129 FSR
Grey/Black/Ice AM 95 99.99 FSR

Jeffersonville, OH
Red/White and Blue/White CMFT 11's 69 plus 30% off, scattered sizes (mostly 9-10.5's)
Laser Blue 90's 69 plus 30% off, not sure on sizes

Monroe, OH

Jeffersonville, OH
Red/White and Blue/White CMFT 11's 69 plus 30% off, scattered sizes (mostly 9-10.5's)

Originally Posted by twostripestiger

Conroe

had 10% off entire purchase sale, was able to scoop up some nice dri fit team shorts for 14.99 before discount

saw 1 pair of lunar mariah 180 in size 11, 69.99 before discount

saw b grade navy and white kobe v for 69.99 before discount

had laser blue am90s for 49.99 before discount in small sizes up to 9.5, then big sizes 14-15 etc. 

also had air max 24-7 for sale 59.99 before discount, same size run as (laser am90s)

lebron 8 all black v1 almost fsr 79.99 before discount

they also had scattered sizes of the grey and orange lebron 7, cool grey lbj7, and navy white lbj7

also saw a few lbj 7 lows silver white in size 10.5-11

hope that helps

thanks for the heads up, got the am24 7s... sometimes its good being a size 14

Conroe

had 10% off entire purchase sale, was able to scoop up some nice dri fit team shorts for 14.99 before discount

saw 1 pair of lunar mariah 180 in size 11, 69.99 before discount

saw b grade navy and white kobe v for 69.99 before discount

had laser blue am90s for 49.99 before discount in small sizes up to 9.5, then big sizes 14-15 etc. 

also had air max 24-7 for sale 59.99 before discount, same size run as (laser am90s)

lebron 8 all black v1 almost fsr 79.99 before discount

they also had scattered sizes of the grey and orange lebron 7, cool grey lbj7, and navy white lbj7

also saw a few lbj 7 lows silver white in size 10.5-11

hope that helps

thanks for the heads up, got the am24 7s... sometimes its good being a size 14

glad to hear that my post helped out some ppl!

the color of the am 24/7 I was referring to was either a black grey gradient to orange (or red). they were real nice though, full box not cut top, A grade.

the color of the am 24/7 I was referring to was either a black grey gradient to orange (or red). they were real nice though, full box not cut top, A grade.

ya it was the orange blaze colorway... got them for less than half what i wouldve paid for them anywhere else

ya it was the orange blaze colorway... got them for less than half what i wouldve paid for them anywhere else

Originally Posted by Sloppy3

Monroe, OH

Jeffersonville, OH
laser blue 8 8.5 9 11.5 thats all in the back with box tops (suppose to b on hash wall) ask to check in back when ordering
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Sloppy3

Monroe, OH

Jeffersonville, OH
laser blue 8 8.5 9 11.5 thats all in the back with box tops (suppose to b on hash wall) ask to check in back when ordering
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom