OFFICIAL APRIL 2011 PICK UP POST!! NO PIC QUOTING!!

picked these up during the weekend, made a trip home and got access to the Adidas and Nike employee stores.
Grey/Purple Lunar Eclipse for $69
AdiZero Rose 1.5 for $50
Toms for retail
overall a decent weekend hah

13zmhj9.jpg

First post in here I think.
Black Nike Pinchot $39.99
dd7254ae22b3cf63104838f19f8a0ee71509054.jpg

Air Jordan Retro VI $99.99

Was trying to cop a pair from a fellow NTer but PayPal is on some bullshiet. Luckily walked in the Nike Outlet Saturday and BAM they were just chillin.  Now only if these outlets would start randomly getting the Black VIs. 
roll.gif

310352afe00eb866f72c10db87b4ff373665396.jpg

dd7254ae22b3cf63104838f19f8a0ee71509054.jpg

Air Jordan Retro VI $99.99

Was trying to cop a pair from a fellow NTer but PayPal is on some bullshiet. Luckily walked in the Nike Outlet Saturday and BAM they were just chillin.  Now only if these outlets would start randomly getting the Black VIs. 
roll.gif

310352afe00eb866f72c10db87b4ff373665396.jpg

Originally Posted by Bigmiz

those joints are so comfortable....those were my club shoes...i got in everywhere with those things back in the day....best boot to dance in

those joints are so comfortable....those were my club shoes...i got in everywhere with those things back in the day....best boot to dance in

Originally Posted by ChamWillJam23

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

I was responding/addressing a comment "Dimez" made regarding the shoe was a whole when it first dropped, and a few years afterwards, a fellow D.C. NTer I know personally and directly.

No need for you to address -- JUST because its about an item you posted -- it wasn't anything "personal" towards you.

Like, Seriously. 

#anotherreasonwhyIneverposthere
Ya, please just stick to the buy/sell forum hustlin' them outlet shoes. Cuz everywhere else you post its blatantly obvious that you try and take shots at anybody else gettin "prop's"- so we can all appreciate what an OG sneaker- hustler you are
laugh.gif
. Ol' bitter-self

edit****

LOL
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
- only took him 30 seconds.....   
eek.gif
  you're like a pro dude.       {  Cee-Lo voice}  fuhhhget you!
laugh.gif
smh...I don't think he was taking shots.....I read the comment and it was a general statement.....which I can understand because the hype around these now ARE CRAZY....til this day I will never understand...especially being that the black ones was coming out a few weeks later.....def an easy pass.

people read to much into a comment and get over excited for no reason...everyone has an opinion....If you feel offended there's a pm bottom which you can clear things up....

I may not like a shoe and state my opinion but i will never knock anyone because 2 things we have in common is nt and the love for shoes.

great pick ups!

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

I was responding/addressing a comment "Dimez" made regarding the shoe was a whole when it first dropped, and a few years afterwards, a fellow D.C. NTer I know personally and directly.

No need for you to address -- JUST because its about an item you posted -- it wasn't anything "personal" towards you.

Like, Seriously. 

#anotherreasonwhyIneverposthere
Ya, please just stick to the buy/sell forum hustlin' them outlet shoes. Cuz everywhere else you post its blatantly obvious that you try and take shots at anybody else gettin "prop's"- so we can all appreciate what an OG sneaker- hustler you are
laugh.gif
. Ol' bitter-self

edit****

LOL
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
- only took him 30 seconds.....   
eek.gif
  you're like a pro dude.       {  Cee-Lo voice}  fuhhhget you!
laugh.gif
smh...I don't think he was taking shots.....I read the comment and it was a general statement.....which I can understand because the hype around these now ARE CRAZY....til this day I will never understand...especially being that the black ones was coming out a few weeks later.....def an easy pass.

people read to much into a comment and get over excited for no reason...everyone has an opinion....If you feel offended there's a pm bottom which you can clear things up....

I may not like a shoe and state my opinion but i will never knock anyone because 2 things we have in common is nt and the love for shoes.

great pick ups!

@dimez- you're right (although it wasnt just based off that comment), I should'nt have brought it in here- my bad fella's

@dimez- you're right (although it wasnt just based off that comment), I should'nt have brought it in here- my bad fella's

Originally Posted by dimez81

I love these too. This is my third pair. I got the first pair of black one back in like 06 or 07. Then in January of this year saw some brown ones on Finishline and cooped for 59.99 on sale. I didn't even think they made them anymore. But, I can tell you they are at most outlets as I have been through 3 states in the last week and all had them for 59 to 39.99.

Originally Posted by dimez81

I love these too. This is my third pair. I got the first pair of black one back in like 06 or 07. Then in January of this year saw some brown ones on Finishline and cooped for 59.99 on sale. I didn't even think they made them anymore. But, I can tell you they are at most outlets as I have been through 3 states in the last week and all had them for 59 to 39.99.

Cham I feel you 100%...  When you see negative comments and slick talk all the time you can't differentiate between sarcasm and a general statement. I don't think you were out of line at all.

Cham I feel you 100%...  When you see negative comments and slick talk all the time you can't differentiate between sarcasm and a general statement. I don't think you were out of line at all.

Back
Top Bottom