OFFICIAL APRIL 2011 PICK UP POST!! NO PIC QUOTING!!

All these Lebrons looking nice. Those gray jawns
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by ChamWillJam23

@dimez- you're right (although it wasnt just based off that comment), I should'nt have brought it in here- my bad fella's

Cham I feel you 100%...  When you see negative comments and slick talk all the time you can't differentiate between sarcasm and a general statement.
It's extremely easily when you just READ, and take the e-emotional attachment out of it that MANY of you have of me. 
laugh.gif

Justin knows what's up, and that's all that matters, bottom line.  Rest of y'all "team" dudes, texting and inboxing my man on some Don King madness... Just hilarious on SO many levels.  Eye-opener for me.
I don't think you were out of line at all.
Of course YOU wouldn't. 
laugh.gif

Dude came in here just to follow me and attempt to joan -- which is nothing, I take and dish it.  But he actually came BACK in here like a G, admitted fault, even hashed it out one on one via inbox (he now secretly understands my madness), and you still post that blind  "get him by any means" e-emotional attachment mess?  

Your "type" ain't supposed to be cool with me on ANY level.  #realtalk

"earvcunanan,"

I still think Red Carpets > South Beaches.  Great quality pics.

@dimez- you're right (although it wasnt just based off that comment), I should'nt have brought it in here- my bad fella's

Cham I feel you 100%...  When you see negative comments and slick talk all the time you can't differentiate between sarcasm and a general statement.
It's extremely easily when you just READ, and take the e-emotional attachment out of it that MANY of you have of me. 
laugh.gif

Justin knows what's up, and that's all that matters, bottom line.  Rest of y'all "team" dudes, texting and inboxing my man on some Don King madness... Just hilarious on SO many levels.  Eye-opener for me.
Of course YOU wouldn't. 
laugh.gif

Dude came in here just to follow me and attempt to joan -- which is nothing, I take and dish it.  But he actually came BACK in here like a G, admitted fault, even hashed it out one on one via inbox (he now secretly understands my madness), and you still post that blind  "get him by any means" e-emotional attachment mess?  

"earvcunanan,"

I still think Red Carpets > South Beaches.  Great quality pics.

Thanks hazel.

I'm starting to fall in love with the VII line. I said wow when I took the Red Carpets out of the box - they're a thing of beauty.

Thanks hazel.

I'm starting to fall in love with the VII line. I said wow when I took the Red Carpets out of the box - they're a thing of beauty.

I think as older members on this board grow more old the more cynical they get. Just gotta deal with it.

I think as older members on this board grow more old the more cynical they get. Just gotta deal with it.

A lot of nice pickups in here!

I was happy to see the mailman today..

Been putting together some ideas for a varsity jacket and a crewneck sweatshirt. I want to fab up a chenille patch with a white/glow in the dark outlining whatever letter(s) I decide to put there.
f72269f4eb54767bbe850b9be7b921e81865f140.pjpg

bcd1614b5a6fbe589723654e8cf09b52d773a187.pjpg
5fb36057460650de632dbae7598892aedbc91ec7.pjpg
46636b324d9353d96377b4c55e2b935af44762d1.pjpg
79516f455d6bb45c9863f6b91c8d406c3e735f29.pjpg
5e016a475661b55c9a84186e22869fa68602e171.pjpg

A lot of nice pickups in here!

I was happy to see the mailman today..

Been putting together some ideas for a varsity jacket and a crewneck sweatshirt. I want to fab up a chenille patch with a white/glow in the dark outlining whatever letter(s) I decide to put there.
f72269f4eb54767bbe850b9be7b921e81865f140.pjpg

bcd1614b5a6fbe589723654e8cf09b52d773a187.pjpg
5fb36057460650de632dbae7598892aedbc91ec7.pjpg
46636b324d9353d96377b4c55e2b935af44762d1.pjpg
79516f455d6bb45c9863f6b91c8d406c3e735f29.pjpg
5e016a475661b55c9a84186e22869fa68602e171.pjpg

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

pimp.gif
eek.gif
Kev - That 50th anni Clippers.
You know I got you when you ready jo, as usual.

Under a bill for you, shipped.  Just need your exact specifications on size.

I still remember you rocking the Orlando joint (NYC Summit, somewhere between '00-'04 maybe, time flies) and I was like, "I gotta connect with this kat!  F'hate -- He's my idol!" 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

pimp.gif
eek.gif
Kev - That 50th anni Clippers.
You know I got you when you ready jo, as usual.

Under a bill for you, shipped.  Just need your exact specifications on size.

I still remember you rocking the Orlando joint (NYC Summit, somewhere between '00-'04 maybe, time flies) and I was like, "I gotta connect with this kat!  F'hate -- He's my idol!" 
laugh.gif

Cham I feel you 100%...  When you see negative comments and slick talk all the time you can't differentiate between sarcasm and a general statement. I don't think you were out of line at all.

Thanks for the kind words Kal, (as always). Much respect my brotha!

Nice pickup Kratos: APC is comin to Big D as well- I gotta get my tix
picked up this Mitchell & Ness shirt the other night @ the game- GO MAV'S!!!

c97355bbe013b98cba7ffdb21942241e6f1e160.jpg

Cham I feel you 100%...  When you see negative comments and slick talk all the time you can't differentiate between sarcasm and a general statement. I don't think you were out of line at all.

Thanks for the kind words Kal, (as always). Much respect my brotha!

Nice pickup Kratos: APC is comin to Big D as well- I gotta get my tix
picked up this Mitchell & Ness shirt the other night @ the game- GO MAV'S!!!

c97355bbe013b98cba7ffdb21942241e6f1e160.jpg

definitely agree that red carpets > southbeaches even though i wish the collar would have been black....it is what it is though, when i see my size for a nice price, they will be had
smokin.gif

definitely agree that red carpets > southbeaches even though i wish the collar would have been black....it is what it is though, when i see my size for a nice price, they will be had
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

laugh.gif

Of course YOU wouldn't. 
laugh.gif

Real talk aint so real on the internet... I dont need any PMs/calls apologizing or anything else. You're lame. Pop #%#+ and quick to apologize, this "Team" dude is good.

Back
Top Bottom