OFFICIAL APRIL 2011 PICK UP POST!! NO PIC QUOTING!!

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by ChamWillJam23

@dimez- you're right (although it wasnt just based off that comment), I should'nt have brought it in here- my bad fella's

Cham I feel you 100%...  When you see negative comments and slick talk all the time you can't differentiate between sarcasm and a general statement.
It's extremely easily when you just READ, and take the e-emotional attachment out of it that MANY of you have of me. 
laugh.gif

Justin knows what's up, and that's all that matters, bottom line.  Rest of y'all "team" dudes, texting and inboxing my man on some Don King madness... Just hilarious on SO many levels.  Eye-opener for me.
I don't think you were out of line at all.
Of course YOU wouldn't. 
laugh.gif

Dude came in here just to follow me and attempt to joan -- which is nothing, I take and dish it.  But he actually came BACK in here like a G, admitted fault, even hashed it out one on one via inbox (he now secretly understands my madness), and you still post that blind  "get him by any means" e-emotional attachment mess?  

Your "type" ain't supposed to be cool with me on ANY level.  #realtalk

Real talk aint so real on the internet... I dont need any PMs/calls apologizing or anything else. You're lame. Pop #%#+ and quick to apologize, this "Team" dude is good.

Happy 420 NT. 

1st pair of Kobe Vi's. 

Thanks Eric ("OldSole")

I'd post my other "Pick-Ups" but I'll probably be banned. 

Happy 420 NT. 

1st pair of Kobe Vi's. 

Thanks Eric ("OldSole")

I'd post my other "Pick-Ups" but I'll probably be banned. 

Yeezys
pimp.gif

nice Red Carpets. needa unDS mine once weather gets good
pimp.gif

Mayhem- it aint even fair anymore
laugh.gif
sick p/us man
pimp.gif

this week.
had to double up for myself....kids sizes are for a friend. him and wifey expecting a girl. congrats again man
pimp.gif

2v982l4.jpg

Yeezys
pimp.gif

nice Red Carpets. needa unDS mine once weather gets good
pimp.gif

Mayhem- it aint even fair anymore
laugh.gif
sick p/us man
pimp.gif

this week.
had to double up for myself....kids sizes are for a friend. him and wifey expecting a girl. congrats again man
pimp.gif

2v982l4.jpg

Kev -
laugh.gif
the Jacket or Penny alternate? both were 2005 I believe.

This guy Kazi and the IV's, I don't like you man.
30t6p3b.gif

Kev -
laugh.gif
the Jacket or Penny alternate? both were 2005 I believe.

This guy Kazi and the IV's, I don't like you man.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom