OFFICIAL APRIL 2011 WDYWT POST!...NO PIC QUOTING.

Yesterday: Mars
e8prte.jpg

Today: Un-DS Bordeaux, one of my favorite releases this year
32zjma8.jpg

2554dwy.jpg

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by DZaster

Nice Bords, but you shoulda went with one shirt or the other

EXACTLY what I was about to say. The button-down would've looked better by itself. 
It might just be me though, because I always thought that the whole long-sleeve shirt under a short-sleeve shirt thing was tacky.

pimp.gif
 @ CP of the 88s too.

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by DZaster

Nice Bords, but you shoulda went with one shirt or the other

EXACTLY what I was about to say. The button-down would've looked better by itself. 
It might just be me though, because I always thought that the whole long-sleeve shirt under a short-sleeve shirt thing was tacky.

pimp.gif
 @ CP of the 88s too.

Bordeaux look so good with shorts, I envy everyone rocking shorts already, weather still flip flopping in NYC, warm day followed by a cold one

Bordeaux look so good with shorts, I envy everyone rocking shorts already, weather still flip flopping in NYC, warm day followed by a cold one

AirMax Bursts = Sickness! (never seen that CW... got the white/Stealth/Red ones from early retros)

Aquas X 2 = Thick Sickness. Don't get the undone straps but to each they own...it's a dope shoe no matter how it's worn. Need me a fresher pair!

Hard not lovin on the Cool Grey XIs...me need so badly!

Nice fits!!!

AirMax Bursts = Sickness! (never seen that CW... got the white/Stealth/Red ones from early retros)

Aquas X 2 = Thick Sickness. Don't get the undone straps but to each they own...it's a dope shoe no matter how it's worn. Need me a fresher pair!

Hard not lovin on the Cool Grey XIs...me need so badly!

Nice fits!!!

I didnt buy Bords, because basically I have tons of shoes I dont wear, ive kinda gotten to the age that rockin Jordans all the time is over..........but my lord everytime one of you posts the Bords, I hit myself in the face for not buying them lol

I didnt buy Bords, because basically I have tons of shoes I dont wear, ive kinda gotten to the age that rockin Jordans all the time is over..........but my lord everytime one of you posts the Bords, I hit myself in the face for not buying them lol

Theres a age you reach when you stop? If ever that time came I'd just fully switch to air max, but I can't see myself stopping at all. Go treat yourself to some 7s man.

Theres a age you reach when you stop? If ever that time came I'd just fully switch to air max, but I can't see myself stopping at all. Go treat yourself to some 7s man.

Back
Top Bottom