OFFICIAL APRIL 2011 WDYWT POST!...NO PIC QUOTING.

Posted backwards but here goes history:
Citrus VIIs sz 12 to Niketown...

to pick up these in a sz 11.5 (they run HUUUUGE! I own almost strictly 12's and the 12s fit like 13s...not sure why JB messed with the last on these :/ ...oh and Sayonara green on the tongue. Nowhere to be found on any pair. C'est la vie. Still sick as heck tho & happy to have em

Then after late breakfast & coffee, switched to '01s (no laces when purchased...robbed these from adidas SL '00's I sold off...I like the white/black rope style) for a wedding of my friend of 22 years followed by two apres-wedding bars, Riverview & Edgefield:

Posted backwards but here goes history:
Citrus VIIs sz 12 to Niketown...

to pick up these in a sz 11.5 (they run HUUUUGE! I own almost strictly 12's and the 12s fit like 13s...not sure why JB messed with the last on these :/ ...oh and Sayonara green on the tongue. Nowhere to be found on any pair. C'est la vie. Still sick as heck tho & happy to have em

Then after late breakfast & coffee, switched to '01s (no laces when purchased...robbed these from adidas SL '00's I sold off...I like the white/black rope style) for a wedding of my friend of 22 years followed by two apres-wedding bars, Riverview & Edgefield:

crisone & UltraFlatBlack both be Killin the AM1 USAs! Those are dope...me want. Love the tongue Flag.

donjuan: DOPE UX2 pic in the best IIIs there is...Not sure whether to pick up the '11s or go for some NDS '99s... time will tell. Are yours CDPs or '99s?

crisone & UltraFlatBlack both be Killin the AM1 USAs! Those are dope...me want. Love the tongue Flag.

donjuan: DOPE UX2 pic in the best IIIs there is...Not sure whether to pick up the '11s or go for some NDS '99s... time will tell. Are yours CDPs or '99s?

@SkiDRUMattiX ur right...i might hafto trade for an 11.5...i tried em on after the purchase @ home n thot about it but also thot about doubling up on sox....i dno

@SkiDRUMattiX ur right...i might hafto trade for an 11.5...i tried em on after the purchase @ home n thot about it but also thot about doubling up on sox....i dno

You talk way too much bruh. No offense.

cb33690c1b909649696f3d4ffe83c79601addf96_r.gif

d2726d61ec92c613348f0ac00620038e2c7ec71a_r.jpg

Back
Top Bottom