OFFICIAL APRIL 2011 WDYWT POST!...NO PIC QUOTING.

@ gusto: Nice "What The's" ! I think Im one of the few that really liked the way that shoe was put together

@foshizzles: I love that pair of Newbie's, NICE

Originally Posted by airedweezy

Sneakerman- nice nice fit and yes Kobe had to lol cp3s team looked crushed after that I knew it was a wrap! Pharo- I learned that also trust bro size up your shirt when you go into slim jeans bro.......Haha all this beer talk is getting me thirsty fellas L.A nt gathering at the beach lol.......For today taking my girl to see some aquatic life. http://s1043.phbucket.com/albums/b435/airedweezy/?action=view&current=12306222.jpg

Might be at the beach drinking micheladas on sunday lol

5662117415_09847e636a_z.jpg

5662687386_89261b23a9_z.jpg

5662687074_50976e3dd0_z.jpg

Sneakerman- nice nice fit and yes Kobe had to lol cp3s team looked crushed after that I knew it was a wrap! Pharo- I learned that also trust bro size up your shirt when you go into slim jeans bro.......Haha all this beer talk is getting me thirsty fellas L.A nt gathering at the beach lol.......For today taking my girl to see some aquatic life. http://s1043.phbucket.com/albums/b435/airedweezy/?action=view&current=12306222.jpg

Originally Posted by ChamWillJam23

@ gusto: Nice "What The's" ! I think Im one of the few that really liked the way that shoe was put together

Thanks Cham. They are hella comfy... They should be available in your loc too right?

Originally Posted by ChamWillJam23

Thanks Cham. They are hella comfy... They should be available in your loc too right?

Originally Posted by ucasta

OG gucci for today.
one of my top five off all time!!!! wish i didn't run my lows and Hi's to the ground back in the day. had all colors to em. my good sir
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ucasta

OG gucci for today.
one of my top five off all time!!!! wish i didn't run my lows and Hi's to the ground back in the day. had all colors to em. my good sir
smokin.gif

Ultraflat- dam sounds like a good day....I'm down here by the queen Mary in the lbc and this weather and breeze is just calling for a day at the beach with some cold ones! Cali is looking amazing right about now

Ultraflat- dam sounds like a good day....I'm down here by the queen Mary in the lbc and this weather and breeze is just calling for a day at the beach with some cold ones! Cali is looking amazing right about now

Originally Posted by UltraFlatBlack

Sneakerman- nice nice fit and yes Kobe had to lol cp3s team looked crushed after that I knew it was a wrap! Pharo- I learned that also trust bro size up your shirt when you go into slim jeans bro....... Haha all this beer talk is getting me thirsty fellas L.A nt gathering at the beach lol....... For today taking my girl to see some aquatic life.

Unas micheladas con ostiones
smokin.gif
 drug dealer meal. Con un ceviche y un coctel con todo

Originally Posted by UltraFlatBlack

Sneakerman- nice nice fit and yes Kobe had to lol cp3s team looked crushed after that I knew it was a wrap! Pharo- I learned that also trust bro size up your shirt when you go into slim jeans bro....... Haha all this beer talk is getting me thirsty fellas L.A nt gathering at the beach lol....... For today taking my girl to see some aquatic life.

Unas micheladas con ostiones
smokin.gif
 drug dealer meal. Con un ceviche y un coctel con todo

Back
Top Bottom