OFFICIAL APRIL 2011 WDYWT POST!...NO PIC QUOTING.

^ LOL, but 
pimp.gif
. Usted si sabe...
Today... decided to take em out for a stroll.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/spektate/5663210990/ by jaliskoe23, on Flickr

Haha nt knows all! I wouldn't be surprised if alot of Nters drove silverados(crewcabs) lol....that's all I see at my marisco spot!

Haha nt knows all! I wouldn't be surprised if alot of Nters drove silverados(crewcabs) lol....that's all I see at my marisco spot!

Originally Posted by sergdamerg

Originally Posted by UltraFlatBlack

Originally Posted by airedweezy

Sneakerman- nice nice fit and yes Kobe had to lol cp3s team looked crushed after that I knew it was a wrap! Pharo- I learned that also trust bro size up your shirt when you go into slim jeans bro....... Haha all this beer talk is getting me thirsty fellas L.A nt gathering at the beach lol....... For today taking my girl to see some aquatic life.

Might be at the beach drinking micheladas on sunday lol

Unas micheladas con ostiones
smokin.gif
 drug dealer meal. Con un ceviche y un coctel con todo

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Remembering the good times when I use to go to Mexico (San Luis Potosi) now a days it's a no go to head out over there
tired.gif

Originally Posted by sergdamerg

Originally Posted by UltraFlatBlack

Sneakerman- nice nice fit and yes Kobe had to lol cp3s team looked crushed after that I knew it was a wrap! Pharo- I learned that also trust bro size up your shirt when you go into slim jeans bro....... Haha all this beer talk is getting me thirsty fellas L.A nt gathering at the beach lol....... For today taking my girl to see some aquatic life.

Might be at the beach drinking micheladas on sunday lol

Unas micheladas con ostiones
smokin.gif
 drug dealer meal. Con un ceviche y un coctel con todo

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Remembering the good times when I use to go to Mexico (San Luis Potosi) now a days it's a no go to head out over there
tired.gif

haha i know right. i used to but i traded it in for a 2010 Tundra
pimp.gif

haha i know right. i used to but i traded it in for a 2010 Tundra
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom