OFFICIAL APRIL 2019 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD

Just got this notification. Looks like there’s an F&F starting this Friday? I didn’t get a barcode though, the member pass took me to a QR code with my name on it

Attachments

• 6ED1821F-C4F4-4399-8374-026C438654BD.png
    6ED1821F-C4F4-4399-8374-026C438654BD.png
    192.1 KB · Views: 101
I’m confused
Is it only good at that specific store?
Cuz if that’s the case that’s definitely whack
I got oak brook
Never been there but heard it’s not the greatest

Attachments

• 89EA9CB5-E08C-4FE6-8D32-4D749A98D1D2.png
    89EA9CB5-E08C-4FE6-8D32-4D749A98D1D2.png
    440.8 KB · Views: 48
Got the same thing just a few minutes ago.

Since it states footwear on the pass I can’t see myself using this since I really don’t need any more shoes at the moment.

Yeah I got it too. Only footwear though. And I’m sure Nike is gonna do some shady **** tonight and mark everything up so it’ll be hard to find any real steals

I’m confused
I got oak brook

I got the same fam.
Oak Brook is wack as hell!
Ain't no one trying to use that there.

I’m confused
I got oak brook

The early access is only valid at a specific, local community store for Thursday, April 25th. I also got one for East LA, which is my only "local" Community store. If you don't have a community store near you, you may not get the early access. However, it looks like there will be an extra 30% off of all Nike footwear at all Factory Stores this weekend (26th through 28th) for everyone. Not sure if this will replace F&F, but it looks like some of those rumors might be true.

The early access is only valid at a specific, local community store for Thursday, April 25th. I also got one for East LA, which is my only "local" Community store. If you don't have a community store near you, you may not get the early access. However, it looks like there will be an extra 30% off of all Nike footwear at all Factory Stores this weekend (26th through 28th) for everyone. Not sure if this will replace F&F, but it looks like some of those rumors might be true.

I got the same notification too for East LA. If you check out the “Offer Terms” of the notification, it says that the additional 30% discount starts on 4/25?!?! I called another Nike factory store and they said that they will have the 30% discount also. So does anyone know what the deal is??? Will the community stores have an extra 30% on top of the 30% or is it pretty much all factory stores that will have the promotion???

Edit: For reference
0ABEFBDC-212C-40C2-8BFA-E29A5B35C953.png

I have a factory store in my city in Elizabeth NJ and a community store in the next town over in Newark.

Nike conveniently gives me EA for BK store

Offer Terms say it starts on the 25th for all factory stores... (i have a feeling they will raise prices tomorrow)

Someone go to The Block in SoCal....

edit: called, community store only for today. everywhere else on the 26th.

Last edited:
Offer Terms say it starts on the 25th for all factory stores... (i have a feeling they will raise prices tomorrow)

Someone go to The Block in SoCal....

edit: called, community store only for today. everywhere else on the 26th.
Just left the block. They will honor the 30% off due to the fine print. Picked up protro kobes. Both the all star and 81 pts $139.99 and the blk/prp for $109.95. Those are prices prior 30% off. Sorry no pictures. Had to take an early lunch and rush in. Decent size run for both all star and 81. About half for the blk/prp

Just left the block. They will honor the 30% off due to the fine print. Picked up protro kobes. Both the all star and 81 pts $139.99 and the blk/prp for $109.95. Those are prices prior 30% off. Sorry no pictures. Had to take an early lunch and rush in. Decent size run for both all star and 81. About half for the blk/prp

Awesome thank you! Been looking for a decent price for those black/purple protro 1s forever.

got the east La notification as well, however was wondering if I can use coupon at Redlands or Ontario locations.

nothing for me in Michigan
I asked at the Great Lakes factory store and the dude said they’ll be doing 30% off the hash wall and some deals on tees and stuff, but I’m trying to get this 30% off all footwear deal.

Came back from the Block. 30 percent off a lot of training apparel. 20% off hash wall. Nothing special.

Not $99, but $109 for Blackouts before 30% aint bad (took the last 10.5).

IMG_3230.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom