***OFFICIAL APRIL PICK UP POST*** vol. don't be a fool and quote pics...

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Copped the whole pack.
Saw the whole pack at Uprise today - very nice quality...

Brandon, how do those Roshes fit?  Mine should be here tomorrow.

True for me.

Super comfy...

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

B, they like Frees where you can wear without socks? #stinkyfeetFTW
I would wear socks, the insole is ridged.  You could go no socks but it'd feel interesting.

Think lunar trainer feel though...

0ad16d44e0194de31136da7d0583981253be3286_r.jpg
 Cant take them out the store til tomorrow though 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by CatchnTDs

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

y'all went in on my mans whole jordan collection.
I'm salty for him.
LMAO I appreciate it I'm pretty
eyes.gif

mad.gif
 myself ... but to everyone saying the 6s are fake please look them up lol and to all the inboxes I've been getting.. I don't "collect" fakes... 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
  That made me real disappointed w/ some members on NT who are now not doing deals w/ me because they think I have all fake Jordans and callin me fake smdh
I don't collect fakes or KNOWINGLY buy fakes, sell fakes, or wear fakes.
ya dont sweat em dude, when you buy as many shoes as we do then weve all been had at one point or another.  best to just learn from it and be more diligent in the future and most importantly dont listen to others negativity and just keep doing you.  if you ask me your a better man than most on here for admitting you got taken,  most dudes would automatically go on the defense and argue the legitimacy till their face is blue.  props to you...

Originally Posted by CatchnTDs

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

y'all went in on my mans whole jordan collection.
I'm salty for him.
LMAO I appreciate it I'm pretty
eyes.gif

mad.gif
 myself ... but to everyone saying the 6s are fake please look them up lol and to all the inboxes I've been getting.. I don't "collect" fakes... 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
  That made me real disappointed w/ some members on NT who are now not doing deals w/ me because they think I have all fake Jordans and callin me fake smdh
I don't collect fakes or KNOWINGLY buy fakes, sell fakes, or wear fakes.
Can you blame them? You had 4 pairs of fakes in your hand and couldn't tell who's to say you didn't unknowingly buy other fakes too...

UKBased - very dope Sir. Up until now....Ive never seen those
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

A bit different from my norm.  Thanks to the fella Carlos from Austin , Texas
nerd.gif

a DS pair of these proved to be hard to find, but i got 'em (thanx gusto for the head's up!):

7042004759_8df081e859_b.jpg

first pair of lebron 9's i've actually liked enough to cop:

7042004941_ab28fcab25_b.jpg

and here's a group shot of my pick ups since the first of the year, since i never really post pick ups...

the huf dunks are DS, the space jams are 2000's and i only paid $300 for them, and the air max 95's are crystal blues and 2 pairs of orange peels, both air max grails to me:

7042002447_89bccda25b_b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom