OFFICIAL APRIL'13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Grapevine Outlet had their grand opening today as a 2.0 store. The store seems slightly bigger with longer wider aisles but the selection wasn't much to get fired up about. The only thing I considered copping were some Volt Air Max 90's but decided against it. Would've given a more thorough report with pics and all but I was pressed for time. Just a heads up for anybody in the Dallas area.

FYI...NDC just sent an email with some clearance items.

Anyone got a coupon code for even more discounts? Appreciate it.

Mods, my apologies if this request is a violation. Not sure :nerd:

Last edited:
The Grapevine Outlet had their grand opening today as a 2.0 store. The store seems slightly bigger with longer wider aisles but the selection wasn't much to get fired up about. The only thing I considered copping were some Volt Air Max 90's but decided against it. Would've given a more thorough report with pics and all but I was pressed for time. Just a heads up for anybody in the Dallas area.
how much were they? Fsr?

seems like outlets are giving those 30% off friends and family coupons for workers already. doesnt start till may 2nd

Phoenix got a new Nike outlet store in Chandler. Swung by the opening yesterday morning. They got the Lebron X away for 139.99. The one with the red swoosh. Had quite a full sizes. Also had the Lebron Scarface IX and Kobe VI red/white team. Also saw some Lebron IX v3 dunkmans and black/red cws in scattered sizes.

Whats going on everyone. Its that time of the year again F&F sale coming up next month.
As a way of giving back to the community I will be sending out more than a few F&F coupons in the coming days.
Please do not clutter the thread with request, simply PM me and I will respond only to those who I will be able to help, as usual its on a first come first serve basis.

All credit is due to the big homie kgdakid21. Thanks and props should go to him, truly one of NTs finest and is always looking out for everyone.

P.S. staff members and fellow Chicago natives will get preference over everyone.

**************************EDIT*************************
All coupons are accounted for.
I will be sending out PM's sometime this week notifying everyone who will be receiving one.

Last edited:
how much were they? Fsr?

Yeah pretty much a full size run of the Volt 90's @ $69.99. They even had plenty of larger sizes up to 13. I'd give them a call tomorrow if you are interested. I'm planning on getting the "Celtic" 1's tomorrow so I chilled on the Air Max cop. I don't know why I pass on shoes I want though. I always end up going back to get them if they are available.

Address: 3000 Grapevine Mills Pkwy #611, Grapevine, TX 76051

Phone:frown:972) 355-2487

Thanks
Yeah pretty much a full size run of the Volt 90's @ $69.99. They even had plenty of larger sizes up to 13. I'd give them a call tomorrow if you are interested. I'm planning on getting the "Celtic" 1's tomorrow so I chilled on the Air Max cop. I don't know why I pass on shoes I want though. I always end up going back to get them if they are available.

Address: 3000 Grapevine Mills Pkwy #611, Grapevine, TX 76051

Phone:frown:972) 355-2487
thanks for the heads up. Will call tomorrow!

Anyone ever do a phone order and not recieve a tracking email? Just got off the phone with the Allen TX outlet, I havent recieved my email...

Anyone ever do a phone order and not recieve a tracking email? Just got off the phone with the Allen TX outlet, I havent recieved my email...

It's Saturday. No tracking email means they haven't shipped yet. Otherwise just ask them for it.

Chandler, AZ - 480-639-1780

Kobes style code: 454142-600 (Red/White/Silver)

Nothing above an 11.5 available and theyre 99.99

Last edited:
So whats the difference between black box jordans and nike box jordans?

Also how can i get my hands on the F+F coupon? Thanks

Blackbox Jordan 5 Fire Red. Only flaw was some yellowing near the laces which partially came off with Rit and yellowing on the laces.

My friend was at the Johnson Creek Clearance Center... No heat.

Elite socks 2 for $15. White and maroon in L. White, blue, and red in XL. No M.

Wrentham, MA had Fire Red Vs this afternoon.

139.99 like other places.

Too much of a madhouse in there to really take pictures of stuff, but nothing else out of the ordinary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom