OFFICIAL APRIL'13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fire Reds are hitting Pleasant Prarie Wi

B grades

hopefully those who wanted these copped..

there almost easier too get than af1s lol

Anyone ever do a phone order and not recieve a tracking email? Just got off the phone with the Allen TX outlet, I havent recieved my email...

I bought a pair of 7s from a ca outlet over phone and they never sent it to me

Last edited:
Anyone ever do a phone order and not recieve a tracking email? Just got off the phone with the Allen TX outlet, I havent recieved my email...

I bought something from a VA outlet and I was suppose to get a email but I didn't get one so I just called the store and got my tracking info from a manager

black box are usually just rtv stock while the orange ones are true b grade jordans from what im told.

B-grades can come in either box. It's safe to assume that all the Five Red Vs available now are B-grades. No reason for stores to have RTV-ed these. That said, 9 times out 10 (or more) "B-grade" makes no difference whatsoever and is identical to "A-grade."

Also how can i get my hands on the F+F coupon? Thanks

You can try just asking an employee when you are at the store. They used to give them out pretty freely. In the past few years, they've tightened up a bit, but it's still worth a shot.

Most often they don't send it. But, if you give it 24 - 48 hours and you call them back you can get it.

Last edited:
Do you guys know if the stores having grand openings or re grand openings get better inventory of hard to find shoes? (Kobes,lbj, Jordan retros)

For the bigfooters!!! Retro VII is available for just $79.99

Johnson Creek
1 (920) 699-4950

Sizes 16-18
$79.99

I bought something from a VA outlet and I was suppose to get a email but I didn't get one so I just called the store and got my tracking info from a manager
they usually always forget to send a tracking number, you have to call and ask for the tracking after the package ships.  it'll be in the computer system

Went to Jackson, NJ Outlet on Saturday night:

Fire Red Vs - $140, sizes 7-8.5 & 14

Revis One (Green) - $99.99

Huarache Free Shield - both red and blue cws - $70

Nothing great on the hash wall, at least in sizes 12-13.

Saw a White/Black/Orion pair of CP3 IVs in a size 10 for $60, which is kinda random.

I thought $65 was a decent price for the Melo M8s

Sneakersteal says seattle premium has the fire red Vs. I live about 5 mins away, gonna have to check it out

Not marysville, I'm looking at it right now. Sizes 8-14. Phones have been blowing the guy at the register said. Plenty of 8s and 8.5s. I'd say less than 10 pairs of size 10 and 9.5 each. Only a couple 13s and one 14. My pair is flawless, came in the black jordan boxView media item 354572View media item 354573

Last edited:
What is the general pattern/guideline for when they will have the 20% off hash wall/40% off clearance apparel? I know it usually starts Thursday/Friday until Sunday. Do they usually coincide that kind of sale with holidays or it's a random thing?

Nike outlet perryville md $49.97 plus tax and shipping.

410 378 5758

AM Goadome all black $49.97
Only a few sizes 8.5-10.5

Just a fair warning I got these in gray and a little bit of rain splashed on them and they marked up the leather. Never seen this before really pissed cause I love this style of boots.

What is the general pattern/guideline for when they will have the 20% off hash wall/40% off clearance apparel? I know it usually starts Thursday/Friday until Sunday. Do they usually coincide that kind of sale with holidays or it's a random thing?

This, I'd like to know about this too.

Might be a little late but ordered fire red v"s from Vegas nike outlet in 13 over phone.$8 shipping on top of $139.00 , lady said they had more shoes and sizes so get em while you can

Usually coincides with major holidays but also done at random. Just call the outlets some will let you know a few days in advance  or only the day of if they have sales. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom