OFFICIAL ARCADE1UP THREAD edit: MARVEL VS CAPCOM WITH ONLINE PLAY PREORDER UP ON BEST BUY OCT. 1ST RELEASE

THE GOLDEN AXE ARCADE CABINET IS UP
INCLUDES SHINOBI AND A COUPLE OTHER GAMES

I did a killer instinct mod on my SF2 Arcade 1up
A5D198E5-B8B0-49CD-99EB-597590A7D535.jpeg

some other folks are claiming jordan may be in

There is a version of the arcade that has Jordan in it. Jordan had himself put in it. I think there is also a version with Ken Griffey Jr as well as a hidden character. Either John Tobias or Ed Boon said if they could find the original rom boards, they would release it.

Fingers crossed for a 4 player Konami cabinet.
X-men
Simpsons
Sunset Riders
Bucky O'Hare

so 4 things they gonna announce
im thinking a pinball machine
a marvel vs capcom/xmen vs street fighter cab
maybe a house of the dead or terminator shooting machine
and a 4 player xmen or simpsons cabinet

xmen vs street fighter arcade cab announced

For any player that's missing on the OG jam where u just had two players per team they use the teammate that's available twice with one of them having the missing players stats.
EaQDlT5XsAEicBO.jpeg

Last edited:

This looks dope af, I already have all the X-Men fighters in my modded Street Fighter cab so ill pass.

I wonder why they didnt include Marvel Super Heroes vs Street Fighter and put X-Men: Mutant Apocalypse instead? Mutant Apocalypse wasnt even a arcade game, it was for the SNES

MSH vs Street Fighter might be the best from the CPS 2 era of capcom fighters, yes better than MvC2 as well. Love how Marvel and Capcom are reinvigorating the hype for the cross fighter again. A brand new one has to be on the horizon

MSH vs Street Fighter might be the best from the CPS 2 era of capcom fighters, yes better than MvC2 as well. Love how Marvel and Capcom are reinvigorating the hype for the cross fighter again. A brand new one has to be on the horizon
No one will agree with you but I also think mvsf was dope. Ppl dont like it because it's not as broken as xmen vs sf but I thought it had a way better announcer, dope music, dope gameplay that could still be broken, etc.

Its what got me into the vs series, really. I wish I didn't forget all the advanced **** I knew. Hopefully it'll get more ppl to make tutorials on YouTube for the advanced **** with dhalsim and omega red

i loved msh vs street fighter

This looks dope af, I already have all the X-Men fighters in my modded Street Fighter cab so ill pass.

I wonder why they didnt include Marvel Super Heroes vs Street Fighter and put X-Men: Mutant Apocalypse instead? Mutant Apocalypse wasnt even a arcade game, it was for the SNES
the other cabinet has msh vs street fighter
i think that one will be the limited edition one

Back
Top Bottom