OFFICIAL AUGUST '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, gotta check my Nordstorm Rack! I'd like a pair of the XX8's to play in this Fall!

Good find on those XX8's! That is the colorway I really wanted!

Check with your local Factory / Outlet but it appears that NSW shoes will be 20% off starting today through the weekend.

Good find on those XX8's! That is the colorway I really wanted!

Check with your local Factory / Outlet but it appears that NSW shoes will be 20% off starting today through the weekend.
To add to this, my outlet in Des Moines has 30% off clearance apparel as well as some "equipment" (football gloves, hats, misc. stuff)

Dang those XX8's are a nice little pick up.... Gonna check out my local Nordstorm Rack. Repped !

they were probably just returns. I picked up some Lebron X PS elites at an outlet cause they were returns. I've been trying to find another pair ever sense

^^ I seen a guy return a pair of ext black suedes at the outlet during the F&F. Sz 10.5 at Milpitas.

Went to Citadel, Commerce, CA and tried to find me some revis.

Came up with nothing, but surprisingly found these on hash tag wall.

Only released about two weeks, so maybe they are somebody's return.

Anyway, they are $89.99 and saw two pairs of SZ10.5.

Last edited:
View media item 532619

Went to Citadel, Commerce, CA and tried to find me some revis.
Came up with nothing, but surprisingly found these on hash tag wall.
Only released about two weeks, so maybe they are somebody's return.
Anyway, they are $89.99 and saw two pairs of SZ10.5.

I'm hoping the royal cw of the revis eventually hit outlets for as low of prices as most of the other colorways have.

Yeah the Lebron EXT X ( hazelnuts ) were at San Leandro today from what I saw. Someone posted a picture and they were all marked down to $150

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom