OFFICIAL AUGUST '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found some good stuff for the Jordan XX8 fans!

Jordan XX8 "White Perf"

Seattle Premium Outlets -- Nike Factory Store 

(360) 716-3120

Product Code: 555109-117

Size 8 & 14

Price: 174.99 +20% until Wednesday (Which is about $153 including tax)

Jordan XX8 "Joker"

Nike Factory Store -- Arundel Mills

(410) 379-1587

Product Code: 584832-001

Size 12

Price: $199.99 +20% off until Saturday
Great find!

Last edited:
Malarie: Please call the store directly and provide them with style number. If the item is indeed available they will assist you with placing an order by phone and ship directly to you. I've listed the stores below. 
JOKER 28'S

Vacaville, CA - 707-455-7014
Riverhead, NY - 631-369-0706
Hanover, MD - 410-379-1587
Atlantic City, NJ - 609-348-0573

Vacaville - #72
262 Nut Tree Rd.
VACAVILLE Vacaville -95687
707-455-7014
FSR

Gilroy - #37
8225 Arroyo Cir., Suite 21
GILROY Gilroy -95020
408-847-4300

Riverhead - #3
Tanger Mall Dr., Suite 1520
RIVERHEAD Riverhead -11901
631-369-0706

Deer Park - #167
102 The Arches Cir., Space 102
DEER PARK Deer Park -11729
631-242-3014

I plan on calling later myself but off the top of your head do you happen to know what sizes were availble and if they do phone orders ?
$51.97

They had size 8.5 to 13

No more 20% off though... it ended Sunday. Yes they do phone orders.

BLK/White Jordan 2012's @ Great Lakes Crossing.

Last edited:
ima be heading to atlantic city next week, any good deals at the factory store there? NSW, Jordan Retros?

Don't know if it's the right place to post this? Got charged from a kansas Nike Outlet for one item two times, 1 charge is for 61 and another for 60.72. Is that normal with phone orders and just wait and see if the matter resolves itself when my order comes in or should I call immediately?

Don't know if it's the right place to post this? Got charged from a kansas Nike Outlet for one item two times, 1 charge is for 61 and another for 60.72. Is that normal with phone orders and just wait and see if the matter resolves itself when my order comes in or should I call immediately?
One might be an "authorization charge," to see if you card has enough funds for the purchase. Personally, I would just call them to double-check. Either that or wait and see if one of the charges drop off from your card.

Yes it's happened to me a few times. It looks like the $61 is a pre-authorization charge and the $60.72 charge is for the actual amount. The $61 will fall off of your checking account in 3-4 days. Nike is making sure you have the money first. This has only happens to me after phone orders never when shopping online.

Nike Outlet-Kansas City (913) 788-7263

Air Max Express 2013 Grey FSR 99.00

[font=arial, sans-serif]Nike Zoom Hyperflight PRM (KD Lightning) 10.5-12 119.00[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Nike Flynit One + (black), (volt), (white) FSR 129.00[/font]

Malarie
: Please call the store directly and provide them with style number. If the item is indeed available they will assist you with placing an order by phone and ship directly to you. I've listed the stores below. 

JOKER 28'S

Vacaville, CA - 707-455-7014

Riverhead, NY - 631-369-0706

Hanover, MD - 410-379-1587

Atlantic City, NJ - 609-348-0573

Vacaville - #72

262 Nut Tree Rd.

VACAVILLE Vacaville -95687

707-455-7014

FSR

Gilroy - #37

8225 Arroyo Cir., Suite 21

GILROY Gilroy -95020

408-847-4300

Riverhead - #3

Tanger Mall Dr., Suite 1520

RIVERHEAD Riverhead -11901

631-369-0706

Deer Park - #167

102 The Arches Cir., Space 102

DEER PARK Deer Park -11729

631-242-3014

I hope some of you had some luck with the Jokers...still in search for my size 8

One might be an "authorization charge," to see if you card has enough funds for the purchase. Personally, I would just call them to double-check. Either that or wait and see if one of the charges drop off from your card.

Yes it's happened to me a few times. It looks like the $61 is a pre-authorization charge and the $60.72 charge is for the actual amount. The $61 will fall off of your checking account in 3-4 days. Nike is making sure you have the money first. This has only happens to me after phone orders never when shopping online.

Wow good to know. Much thanks guys. I think I'll wait it out and not overreact about the charges knowing now that it can happen. It is labeled as pre-authorization charge.

Have a funny story that happened to me today. I saw this guy on eBay selling a Chapter One Kobe destroyer. Been so thirsty for it. Saw he was selling at a BIN around 200 shipped. I didn't think it would sell so I offered 160 and he rejected. Someone else ended up buying it but I noticed he listed it again. I thought he was flaked on but turns out he had another jacket. That got me thinking... I looked at where he was located and it said Kansas City. I then googled "Kansas Nike outlet" and I found the outlet store there and called. Gave them this product code and this nice girl was nice enough to locate it and actually found it in my size! She said it was 99 lol so I was down already. She was ringing me up over the phone and turned out to be 60 shipped after extra discount. Was feeling so good. Retail was around 450 and bought for 60 shipped. :smokin
I actually said thanks to the ebayer afterwards but he has no idea why I said thanks. :rofl:

They might have one large left but she wasn't sure if its just an error since she didnt see another large and I might have got the last one. Doesn't hurt to try.

Kansas City Nike Outlet
(913) 788-7263
Style: 523814-010
View media item 538575
Basically the moral of the story.. If you see multiples of the same nike items below retail on eBay.. Might want to see where the ebay seller is located and calling a nearby Nike outlet. Low risk, HIGH reward. Hopefully this tip can help out some nt fam like it did for me.

Last edited:
ima be heading to atlantic city next week, any good deals at the factory store there? NSW, Jordan Retros?
I was just there about 2 weeks ago and wasn't too impressed with the Nike store. Left without buying anything or really seeing anything that caught my eye.

I went there last week.They had 2012 olympic hyperdunks on the hash for 80-something but my size was 160 for some reason. I went to the manager with 2 pairs of the $80 pairs and he accused me of switching tags even though the prices matched with the style # on the database. There was nothing there really.

never again.

geraldg2309 - :nthat:

The work you put in was definitely good stuff. Good thing the seller did not clear out the inventory. That generally happens hot items are at outlets. That said, you are 100% - it never hurts to try.

Wow good to know. Much thanks guys. I think I'll wait it out and not overreact about the charges knowing now that it can happen. It is labeled as pre-authorization charge.

Have a funny story that happened to me today. I saw this guy on eBay selling a Chapter One Kobe destroyer. Been so thirsty for it. Saw he was selling at a BIN around 200 shipped. I didn't think it would sell so I offered 160 and he rejected. Someone else ended up buying it but I noticed he listed it again. I thought he was flaked on but turns out he had another jacket. That got me thinking... I looked at where he was located and it said Kansas City. I then googled "Kansas Nike outlet" and I found the outlet store there and called. Gave them this product code and this nice girl was nice enough to locate it and actually found it in my size! She said it was 99 lol so I was down already. She was ringing me up over the phone and turned out to be 60 shipped after extra discount. Was feeling so good. Retail was around 450 and bought for 60 shipped. :smokin
I actually said thanks to the ebayer afterwards but he has no idea why I said thanks. :rofl:

They might have one large left but she wasn't sure if its just an error since she didnt see another large and I might have got the last one. Doesn't hurt to try.

Kansas City Nike Outlet
(913) 788-7263
Style: 523814-010
View media item 538575
Basically the moral of the story.. If you see multiples of the same nike items below retail on eBay.. Might want to see where the ebay seller is located and calling a nearby Nike outlet. Low risk, HIGH reward. Hopefully this tip can help out some nt fam like it did for me.

Be warned that the jacket you'll probably receive will be an error (b grade) as I ordered this jacket a month ago from the KC outlet. Take another look at the photos on the eBay auction and you'll notice that the Chinese character on the back is gold while the Kobe logo is graphite. The correct retail version is the opposite as shown in your photo - gold Kobe logo and graphite Chinese character. I ended up returning the jacket to my local Nike outlet and ate the $15 shipping charge. SMH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom