OFFICIAL AUGUST '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dolphins on sale for $20
sick.gif
They had a bunch of these at AZ Mills during July. Sorry for not reporting. Didn't think it would have been a big hit. No phone orders anyways there so only for AZ peeples. I still see some in the toddler sizes scattered throughout the wall.

I got the dolphins for my daughter a few months ago at villa for $20 and buy one get one half off, so two pairs $30

Last edited:
I'm almost positive there's a sizing guide on Nike.com based on diameter of your wrist

Anyone ever order from there before? Seems a little shady. There was an old fat wallet thread I found that talked about month+ shipping times with no tracking info.

Anyone know the price adjustment policy for the Factory Stores? I just bought the KD V Total orange sneakersteal just posted for $75 back on July 5 and today they're $51.97...(these are sticker prices with no %off nor F&F) (Somerville Store - 617-629-4192)

and I live in NY not Boston (but heading there in 2 weeks) so would this be an issue if the store runs out of em? (phone line is busy)

They should give you the difference if you still have the receipt and still in stock.

I don't understand why any of these Kobe 8's hit the outlets. Especially not being B Grades. They sold out everywhere. Why not just increase your retail inventory and sell them for full price at stores like Nike.com, Footlocker, Champs, etc...? I'm not complaining when I can cop some (Like I did last week with the Pythons) but its annoying when I wanted them months ago and they weren't available anywhere outside of eBAY.

Any idea of the sizes/price of the Pit Vipers?

Hopefully Blue Glow 8s start hitting outlets. Been looking for those for awhile. If I can catch a WiFi signal tomorrow I'm gonna do a Nike Chat :lol:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom