OFFICIAL August 2009 Store/Website Reports: NEWBIES READ DIRECTIONS..VOL. why are we so amazing....

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by macgyver35

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^ I got a job too. I'm here right now.
Haven't really read all the posts in this thread, but most of what I got seemed like dudes stunting who swooped as many pairs as possible to flip and then dudes who are salty they couldn't get a pair in their size. Pretty crappy thread, thanks to those posting updates and loading pictures looking out. too bad people can't buy multiple pairs and still look out for others, those NTers get respect. Gas face to anyone who used multiple credit cards to buy several shoes to flip.
indifferent.gif
you're bringing this thread down.
says the dude selling b grade yeezys lol

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LOL

xbiker- I got you bro. hit me up!

I doubt anyone was able to purchase when joey posted.there were maybe 1 or 2 pairs left.

and to think I posted in the zkIV thread that I needed carpe diems,and look.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'll hit up Folsom this week, even though there won't be #!%$
laugh.gif

I might take pics or just go the PYS route to post pics.

Anybody know if Premier XX3's hit and outlet? Usually we'll see some B-Grades pop up for resale even if they don't make it to the outletfloors

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

have shox baseball cleats ever ended up in outlets? im lookin for some
I know they had some at Opry Mills a few months back. They weren't really moving so it's worth giving them a call. (615) 514-0204. Idon't know the name of them, but they were shox and metal baseball cleats.

Originally Posted by kabobking

Haven't been on in a while, but here is my updates (I only look for kobes, lebrons, jordans, and some misc...the other stuff I'm not interested in so I don't know what peeps are looking for, sorry):

Nike Factory: Primm, NV
32100 Las Vegas Blvd S
Suite 102
Primm, NV 89019
(702) 874-1495

Kobe 3 (black/black) $79.99 some 8s, 9s, and like a few 10s
Nike Tailwinds $59 NFSR

Nike Factory: Las Vegas (North)
Las Vegas Outlet Center
7400 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, NV 89123

Jordan 2009 (white/black) $119.99 (LOL!) FSR
Jordan 15/8 $229.99 FSR
Lebron VI (triple black) $79 3-4 size 9s 1 size 9.5
Lebron Soldier III (black/red) $79 FSR
Lebron "Witness" Tee in grey and green $15.99 XL-XXL
Kobe Gladiator shorts $20 M-XXL

Nothing really good at either. I also went to the Ross thats on the Vegas strip and they had nothing. Also Kid Lebron I've been to practically EVERY damn NR I know of an NOWHERE has the lebron soldiers finals, sorry man...
Full CDP's are starting to hit outlets?

^^^ probably because they are units that didnt sell and not B grades. i think they only sold separately if they were B grades.

Anything good at the Orlando Outlet?

Either the main one or the $39.99 location? I'm asking as I'm from Toronto & my co-worker going down there on business said he would pick me upsomething if there is anything good.

Much appreciated!

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Originally Posted by kabobking

Haven't been on in a while, but here is my updates (I only look for kobes, lebrons, jordans, and some misc...the other stuff I'm not interested in so I don't know what peeps are looking for, sorry):

Nike Factory: Primm, NV
32100 Las Vegas Blvd S
Suite 102
Primm, NV 89019
(702) 874-1495

Kobe 3 (black/black) $79.99 some 8s, 9s, and like a few 10s
Nike Tailwinds $59 NFSR

Nike Factory: Las Vegas (North)
Las Vegas Outlet Center
7400 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, NV 89123

Jordan 2009 (white/black) $119.99 (LOL!) FSR
Jordan 15/8 $229.99 FSR
Lebron VI (triple black) $79 3-4 size 9s 1 size 9.5
Lebron Soldier III (black/red) $79 FSR
Lebron "Witness" Tee in grey and green $15.99 XL-XXL
Kobe Gladiator shorts $20 M-XXL

Nothing really good at either. I also went to the Ross thats on the Vegas strip and they had nothing. Also Kid Lebron I've been to practically EVERY damn NR I know of an NOWHERE has the lebron soldiers finals, sorry man...
Full CDP's are starting to hit outlets?
np.. dedicated resellers and a few lucky people got to em first..
ohwell.gif

Hey anyone no of some spots in Munich Germany? Heading there on Saturday, sorry if this is the wrong thread to ask....

So what exactly is the back story on the Carpe Diem IV's? I'm not really up on the Kobe line, are these rare I assume?? I've been wanting a pair toplay ball in, are they good?

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

So what exactly is the back story on the Carpe Diem IV's? I'm not really up on the Kobe line, are these rare I assume?? I've been wanting a pair to play ball in, are they good?
yes they are great for ball.

carpe diems were a limited GR, but lots of people slept on it at retail, now they go for about 200 DS

Back
Top Bottom